The sound of silence

Is there really such a thing as total silence? I don't think so. Now that there are no longer street sounds, I notice all kinds of sounds that the house makes. I swear, sometimes we're sitting downstairs and it sounds like someone is walking upstairs (Kathy didn't like it when I said that, LOL). I was the only one home the last couple of days and there was noise coming from everywhere, a running toilet, rain, wind, a bug on the window, creaking noises, the heat and just other sounds I can't even begin to identify.I swear, I have if I wasn't so level headed I could easily be freaked out by these noises because try as I might sometimes I can't figure out what the sound is or where it's coming from. Maybe there is something to be said for garbage trucks and honking horns.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Mannions Speak :