Today is a day of celebration

My blog had it's one thousandth hit today, I'm so excited. When i checked earlier in the day it was 1004 and now it's at 1022 so not only did we have our thousandth hit but we pretty much lept past it. I emailed Nancy earlier to let her know and she suggested we have a blog party tonight but then she went to bed before the party began, some people, just because they have to get up at O dark thirty.

Today, instead of being about me, this blog is about you, my tens of fans who come here on a regular or semi-regular basis. It always makes me happy whenever anyone visits and even happier when someone takes the time to post. I know there are a lot of people who visit who don't post.

Honestely sometimes it's hard for me to come up with stuff to post, I'm unemployed and home a lot, LOL but having the blog makes me pay more attention to what's going on because I want to share it with you. I know almost all of you who come here personally and that was the point of this blog, a way to keep up with my friends and let everyone know about the changes that have been happening in my life without writing the same thing in 10 different emails (although I probably wouldn't have written about my love of the cheese platter in an em to all of you it would be something I wrote to some of you, LOL).

So thanks everyone for visiting. If it happens in my life it happens on my blog.

BTW, I go on vacation on Fri but never fear, I'm bringing my laptop and will try to keep you updated daily. Notice I said try, I do have a tendency to be running from one thing to another in Vegas but I will definitely make my blog a priority and will of course post pics, as long as they have been sanctioned by all involved (so basically a lot of me and Nancy, LOL).
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

4 Mannions Speak :

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a great time in Vegas! Please give everyone hugs for me.

Leiha said...

I will Karen. I hope one of these days you'll be able to make it back. You know I loved meeting you! (((((hugs)))))

Anonymous said...

Well I hope to get back too, but if I don't, I might be able to make one of the other side trips. Those sound fun too.

Leiha said...

That would be awesome Karen! We'll definitely keep you informed of anything that comes up!