Spring forward!

I love daylight savings time but I hate losing that hour of sleep. Ok, I forgot it was DST so I woke up when my body said to woke up but my body said to wake up at 9:30am which sucks because I went bed at 2am. That is not 8 hours sleep. I know, it's 7 1/2 but that does not equal 8! I guess if I would actually do something active my body would let me rest more but I did clean the house yesterday, vacuuming is physical! OK, I digress. I woke up at 9:30 but really it's 10:30 so I should be awake but that doesn't make me feel better because I like to lounge in my bed for awhile, play on my computer, maybe read before I finally physically get up and now I've lost an hour of lounge time!

I actually have plans and have to leave in 4 1/2 hours. Alright, so I have nothing I need to do in that time other then get ready but seriousely it's a bummer losing that hour in my bed, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Mannions Speak :