A Natural Woman

What is a natural woman nowadays? I was wondering that tonight as I was coloring my hair. I can't even remember when is the last time my hair was completely my natural color. I did almost let it grow out this time because it had been so long between colorings I had 4 or 5 inches of grow out and the grey hair didn't bother me that much but then vanity got the better of me. I take a lot of pictures when I'm on vacation, or rather, I have lots of pictures taken of me while on vacation, LOL. When my hair was short I played around with lots of different colors because if I fried my hair I would just cut it out but over the last few years I've gone conservative, no more blonde or bright red streaks, LOL. I've gone with black, my hair is naturally dark brown (Nancy actually had the nerve to argue with me over my hair color when we were younger because ALL asians have black hair, LOL) but I think it looks better black so black it will be again, in about 20 minutes, LOL.

My boobs are naturally mine, which you can tell by the size of them, but I'm not adverse to helping mother nature a little. Of course when wonderbras were all the rage I was using them too but then I always worried over the disappointment some guy would have when the bra came off. The kicker was when I went to see Rocky Horror Picture Show and when the rice was thrown it went down my immense cleavage and I was wearing a bodysuit, top under a dress. I had to reach under the dress to scoop the rice out, that was the end of my wonder bra phase. My friend and I bought $10 bra inserts in Chinatown. I made her put them with me in the car and then we went shopping some more. I look over at her and her insert is in the center of her chest, LOL. I still pull mine out every now and again but that's only in case I'm wearing something that flattens out my chest.

I'm also over mascara. I hate putting it on and my eyelashes aren't much to be desired even when I have it on so I've gone the fake eyelash route. Of course, I don't do this often because I don't wear make up a lot but when I go through the effort of getting ready I like to actually have eyelashes and I've finally gotten to the point where I don't gouge out my eyes trying to put them in.

So yeah, I would say I'm a natural woman, who just likes to help Mother Nature along a little.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 Mannions Speak :

Anonymous said...

I am definitely a natural woman. I hardly ever wear makeup. I don't need implants of any kind (I am willing to share what I have with those less fortunate, LOL!).

Leiha said...

LOL, I wish you could share with me! Maybe you should help Mich along too, EG.