Eat early, eat often

A lot of you know, this is my motto on eating holidays and today was definitely an eating holiday. I had brunch and Michelle and Rossi's and dinner at Stephanie's. Let me just say, it's difficult to practice that plan if I have to save myself for another meal so at brunch I practiced some moderation, which was a shame because Michelle had made a spread. What was also another shame was the fact that I couldn't take any leftovers home. Michelle always hooks me up with leftovers (I love her). All of my meals are pretty well spoken for so I just stocked up on water, fruit and snacks for my in between meals.

Rachael came to the brunch with me and I have to share her Easter brunch outfit. I absolutley loved it! Just another example of why she's such a rockin chick!

At Steph's house it was kickboxing friends and Dave. Now David is someone I've known since my Seattle days so we go a ways back and are totally comfortable with each other and he is one of the funniest people I know. When he's on he's on and he was on tonight so not only did we have great food but we were all laughing so hard he cried. Dave and Brian L together is almost too much. Loved it. I also loved the Easter Bunny cake that Steph made. It was almost a shame to eat it, almost, LOL.

The pic I didn't include is the one where Dave and I have our tongues out. It's not a good look for either of us and it wasn't very Eastery. If Julie has a good copy of it on her camera I'll post it later, it was funny.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 Mannions Speak :

Mr Angry said...

I totally want some of the easter bunny cake. I'm sure if my kids saw that pic they would be demanding that I make one for them!

Rachael Narins said...

OMG, I just saw this...

My bod looks hot,(which it is not) but wtf is with my face? Eek! I need a black bar across my eyes! LOL