The Double Ds

2002 was a great sleepover for me. The previous year Nancy and I stayed at a seperate hotel because we got a great deal but we missed out on so much just traveling back and forth so this time we stayed at Bally's where everyone else was at. It was great to see old friends again and to meet new ones. The time spent with my girlfriends is what Vegas is really all about. I would have a great time with them no matter where we were.

This is also the year that Nes, our RBL from Amsterdam, who just happens to be asian, joined us. Needless to say, she was my partner in crime and my sister at heart. I've been thinking about her a lot because we lost contact for awhile but now we're closer then ever and I'm so excited!


This was also the year of the Double D's. We had to choose between two very hot strippers, Dex and Donovan. Now Dex could dance his ass off but Donovan had the body! Turns out Donovan also had the personality so he won hands down. We all had a lot of fun with Donovan and he had lots of fun with us. This is Barb having fun with Donovan.

Not that we didn't also enjoy our time with Dex because really, there's enough lust in our bodies to go around. This is one of my favorite pics from that year. Dex is great eye candy but it's really about Rosie, Nes and I being there and having fun.

Neither Dex nor Donovan work at Olympic Gardens anymore and Nes still lives all the way in Amsterdam but we have the memories and the pics to remind us of that great week we had together in 2002!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 Mannions Speak :

Leiha said...

Laurie, it would be so awesome to have you join us again! I will do some scouting and see what we can line up for you next year! You know I'll give you the dirt!