My version of clubbing it

Cleopatra's Barge is a staple when we come to Vegas. We always go at least once and usually twice. It's a nightclub located at Caesar's Palace that usually has a live band or a dj there. Sure, it's a hot spot for hookers and pimps but hey, they don't have a cover! Wed night when we were there after hitting several other spots Su ordered her cranberry vodka as vodka with a splash of cran. Guess what? They actually listened and the drinks were beyond strong. Honestly, it wasn't even pink they were so strong and this time we went they had a Dj who went around asking people what they wanted to hear so when he played my request I totally had to get up and dance like an 18 year old and when Bizarre Love Triangle came on I had to hop up and down and bounce all around but the problem with that scenario is while I do sometimes have the mentality of an 18 year old I have the knees of a retiree.

Luckily by last night my knees had recovered. The plan was to go to Mandalay Bay where we would dance to 80s music at the House of Blues. The problem was it was a quarter after 10 and they didn't open until 11 so we headed to the Coral Reef to have a drink. They had a pretty rockin band there and tons of people. I loved this crowd. There were women dancing who were at least 60 getting their groove on which was awesome! It's not as cool as HOB but you know what, I don't care. I was sitting or dancing with my girlfriends and we had a great time together. So much fun that we never did make it to the HOB, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

5 Mannions Speak :

Anonymous said...

OMG, I had so much fun at Cleopatra's Barge that year. Do you remember that singer? Lordy, she was a great singer and beautiful to boot. B*tch! Anyway, I had so much fun dancing with everyone. And Tim had a great time too. Loved all of ya.

Leiha said...

We miss you Karen! We were talking about the fact that we have to get you back out here one year!

BTW, how could Tim not have a great time? He was dancing with all of us! It was so much fun!

Anonymous said...

You were talking about me in Vegas? Aw, I'm so flattered. Yes, one day, I will be back. If not Vegas, then maybe one of the other side trips. I had lots of fun, and I promise to try and keep up with all of you. Glad you all had fun.

Leiha said...

Of course we talked about you and missed you Karen! You are one cool chick and we always miss you and we/I can't wait to see you again!

Anonymous said...

Back at ya honey! Hugh hugs and kisses.