The Best Brunch Ever!!!

Every time I go to Vegas I always see the signs at Bally's talking about their Sterling Brunch, it has lobster, champagne, caviar, etc. So last year I told Su that I wanted to do it this year. It's expensive as hell but I wanted to try it at least once. I debated whether to do it this year since I was unemployed but I really wanted to and when Su asked if I was still interested I decided to go for it and boy am I glad that I did! Of course, we never do anything alone and this became one of our many RBL adventures. My partners in crime for this trip were, Aimee, Linda, Boadicea, Nancy, Barb and Su.

From the moment we sat down the champagne was flowing. Our waiter, Anthony, was perfect for us. Nancy jumped when he popped the champagne and she said he should warn her next time, his response, I'm a guy, I never warn before I pop. We knew right then that we were going to love him. We barely took a sip of our champagne and he would be topping it off and the water was Evian (not that a lot of us were drinking it, LOL). The quality of the food was awesome. Just some of what I had was smoked salmon, caviar, oysters, crab, sushi, lobster, rack of lamb, scallops, shrimp and pate. I didn't have room for the duck or beef. Tony actually cracked our crab for us!

We were laughing and joking with Tony so much the next thing you know we were also laughing and joking with the table next to us. It was such a wonderful experience. And I haven't even mentioned the dessert yet.
My favorite was the white chocolate pistachio covered strawberries. Divine!

Brunch felt like an event. We took our time eating and drinking. We lingered over dessert. A couple of the gals had some coffee a couple of us still drank champagnen and all of us had an awesome time. Definitely a highlight for me and I'm willing to save my money to go back next year. Always ask for Anthony, he'll treat you right. Although so does the maitre' d. He had a rose waiting for each of us when we left. What a perfect ending to our meal.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 Mannions Speak :

Anonymous said...

OMG, the food looks awesome! Waaaahhhh! I wish I would have been there with all of you!

Leiha said...

Next year chick! We're going back there! I would go back there next week if I could, LOL.