It's finally here...

Vacation all I ever wanted... Actually, it's not like I need to get away from work or anything since I pretty much live the life of leisure but still, vacations are always fun. First off, I get to eat again! In preparation for my trip I've been watching what I eat, which is no fun. I'm used to watching what I eat go into my mouth, LOL. But I know myself and when I go on vacation I like to eat so I might as try to at least eat sensible going in. Now I'm worried my tummy shrunk, oh well, I'll get it into fighting from soon enough, LOL. Then of course let's not even begin to count the calories from drinking. I am not a lush, I swear but I really do enjoy all of the new martinis out there plus it's a social thing. By the time I make it back home I won't drink for at least a month, or my next happy hour, LOL.

But the main reason I get so excited about going on vacations if I get to see my friends and I have some truly great ones. It's funny that the people I go back and spend the majority of my time with are newer friends but there's still some oldies but goodies in there like Richie and Rachael. They always make me feel welcomed and loved and missed. How can I not love it and love them for that?

And there's my Vegas girls. We go every year but it doesn't make it any less special. I can't imagine my life without my RBLS. I truly feel you have helped make me into the woman I am now, now whether that is a good thing or bad thing I don't know, LOL. We drink, party, laugh and dance but what the Vegas sleepover is about most to me is friendship and I can't wait to go back and spend some time with the best girlfriends in the world.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Mannions Speak :