Things I've learned

while staying in Vegas.

You can't hear your roommate's snore when they're in the closet: OK, I didn't make her sleep in the closet, she did that on her own, LOL. I kept waking Nancy up all night long one night because she kept snoring (loudly) and telling her to roll over. It got to the point where she had laid in every position possible and was still sawing logs. I found out the next day that my other roommate had come in and had a heart attack because when she got in there was a body laying in the closet. I did not send her there, Nancy figured she could sleep anywhere so she just went there, LOL. I also learned to wear my ear plugs, LOL.

You can't see if you have both contacts in one eye: Sadly, I was sober when this happened. I hadn't worn my contacts in awhile so I figured that was the reason my eyes were so blurry and not clearing up. I took the contact out of my left eye and then when I went to take it out of my right one I couldn't find it, I thought sh*t, I dropped it. I have in the past thought a contact had gone in my eye and dropped it instead. Linda asked me if I had put them both in one eye. That was just ridiculous and I didn't even entertain the thought. So I put on my glasses and my vision was still blurry in my left eye! I check, yep there was another contact in it, D'oh!

Don't do a pelvic thrust on someone's hip, it hurts: You know how it goes, you're in the moment and you're not really thinking. For some reason I grabbed Su and just did a big old pelvic thrust into her, the problem, my aim was a little off (could it be the alcohol) and I hit her hip with my pelvis instead of her butt. It hurt at the time and then the next day when I was showering I noticed how tender the area was, LOL. So if you're going to thrust your pelvis into someone don't hit the hip, LOL.

Don't ride an elevator alone when dressed like a slut: I had this outfit that was totally outrageous but fun, I did it more to entertain the girls then anything and I had to go to my room for something (I was at RBL Central) and this guy started talking to me telling me how sexy I was, LOL. After that I never went anywhere alone that night.

Do not let friends sign your butt with a marker: It doesn't wash out easily. It was funny getting my butt signed but then the next morning when I'm laying by the pool with someone's signature on my ass, it's not quite as funny. OK, it is but it's hard to get the signature off, LOL. Next time, I'll have them use a pen.

I'm sure there are many more things I've learned this week, too bad I already forgot them, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 Mannions Speak :

Leiha said...

LOL, well I'm glad that you approve of my ass! Luckily your signature has finally faded and even luckier that I didn't follow through on your idea to get it tattooed on!