Sorry for the late post

I was so tired when I went to bed last night. Laying in bed playing on the internet is exhausting, LOL.

Ok, as promised, here's a pic of my latest do. I swear, I put my hair in rollers and this was 5 minutes later and it had all fallen out! I'm buying me a curling iron (big barrel, EG). I just wanted to give you guys and idea about the length. I was running late so no make up either, good thing I'm a natural beauty, LOL. It's great having Jordan here, my own personal photographer.


Yesterday I went to a baby shower for my dear friend Sandra's daughter Jackie. Jackie and I had never met but we had chatted on IM a few times. It was so wonderful to finally meet her, she's so much like Sandra I loved just watching her speak. And I love any opportunity I have to see Sandra! She's promised me a deluxe dinner in the near future. She does know the way to my heart. I also let Jackie know I've heard of her famous apple pie (laying the groundwork, LOL). Here is the pic of mom, daughter and baby to be. Aren't they beautiful?
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

6 Mannions Speak :

Anonymous said...

Girl, I like the bangs. It's a great look for you. It's good to see a pic of Sandra and Jackie (and baby). They are all beaming!!! I'm really jealous that I'm going to miss the great dinner that I know Ms. Sandra will be presenting you with. Give her a hug for me!

Leiha said...

Thanks chick! I think she did a great job on my bangs. I was debating on them since I was growing them out but I like the way they turned out.

I'll give Sandra your love and tell you all about our dinner, LOL.

Leiha said...

Jackie has so much of Sandra in her! I can't wait to meet her in a less formal setting.

I haven't been able to spend as much time with Sandra as I like but we're going to change that once I get back from the sleepover. She says next year she'll be back to Vegas with us! You know I have plenty of room if you ever want to come visit.

Leiha said...

LOL, thanks for giving us ample time to plan Ann! I will make sure Ms Mich is aware *G*.

When the day comes where I do get a job I am going to be quite sad because the one thing I had at the museum was plenty of vacation days. To go to one or two weeks a year will put a severe crimp on my social life, LOL.

Anonymous said...

I love the bangs. They look great on you. Give Sandra a hugh hug from me, and tell her we all want to know when we become new aunties.

Leiha said...

I will definitely pass on the love and thanks for the hair comment. I'm still adjusting, LOL.