It's hard to get a good ass

picture! I wanted to show off my new jeans and how great they make my ass look but it's difficult to convey. I had to take my pants in today to get them hemmed so I had Jordan take my pics for me. He didn't take too kindly to all of the directions I was giving him in trying to get the perfect ass shot so I had to take over while he waited outside for me since we were leaving as soon as I got my pics. Not quite happy with them I decided they'll do because Jordan was waiting, LOL. While in the dressing room waiting for the alterations chick to come down I decided to take a couple of more shots, trying with the mirror etc. Jordan figured out which room I was in because I was taking pics of my ass. Am I warping this kid? Well, here's the winning pic, the funny thing is, it's the one of the ones that Jordan took. I know I could have used this as an opportunity to share my new do with you too but since I hadn't originally planned on taking pics of me and my new pants my hair was in a ponytail. I have plans this Sat so I'll actually do my hair and take a pic so you all can see it. Thank goodness I have a new hair dryer:)
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 Mannions Speak :

Leiha said...

Thanks for the compliments chick:)

Yeah, I am going to warp that child but on a good way! You should have seen the look on his face when he said he knew which dressing room I was in because I was taking pictures of my butt, LOL.

Leiha said...

LOL, dirty girl!