Vegas 2003

We had tons of newbies come to this sleepover. I believe that this was Sandra's first one, she thought that she would come one time and that would be that, hah! I also got to meet Laurie, Brenda, Beth and Linda T! Linda T came as a friend of Joey's and we never let her leave, LOL. Now she's my life saver here in Portland!

Lots of fun times at this sleepover. This was the first year where OGs was more about the girls then the guys. Instead of sitting at the stage we were in booths and we had so much freaking fun with each other. Of course we still shots but we also laughed and danced our asses off. The guys were fun but they were really just window dressing. That is the trend that has continued on at the sleepover and I love it.

This was also the year that we went to the Peppermill for the first time en masse. They put us in a back corner which was a good thing because we tend to get loud and maybe a little raunchy. I can't remember why I decided to demonstrate how to give a blow job on a banana but the guys who walked by when I bit the tip off cringed a little, EG. Ann has the pic of it so I cannot share, LOL. I loved the Peppermill. The food was inexpensive, the salads and fruit salad were huge but the best thing was the drinks. They were humongous and usually cost under $5, they also have a beautiful fireside bar. But I noticed over the last couple of years the quality went down and the price of the drinks went up so I no longer go there.

I have to share this pic because I just love the look on Nancy's face. Since Donovan was my guy she never had a dance with him but I had bought a table dance for the girls and Nancy felt so naughty and it shows in her face. I love this picture.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 Mannions Speak :

Anonymous said...

Actually, I have the picture of you with the banana somewhere. I will send it to you if you want, LOL! I do believe it was my camera that caught the money shot!!!

Leiha said...

LOL, yeah if you can find it that would be great. I have to post that someday. Thanks Laurie!