Yellow and Blue make Green


One of our fave spots to hit when we're in Vegas is Quark's bar at the Hilton. Our favorite drink there is the Warp Corp Breach. It has tons of different rums in it and dry ice so it looks all space agey and it tastes delish! We try to get there at least once a trip if not more. The ribs there are also wonderful.


Another thing we love about this place is that it has Star Trek characters walking around and they stay in character. They're actually pretty funny and quick and had us in stitches. My fave guy was the Andorian. You can't tell from this pic but he's blue. Since I thought this looked like a wedding pic I told him he was going to be my husband (I'm not getting any younger, if I have to tell him he's marryng me, so be it, LOL) and I told him since I was yellow we'd make a good pair. His response,"would our children be green?"
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

5 Mannions Speak :

Anonymous said...

Green is my favorite color!! But what species??

Leiha said...

I guess instead of Amerasian it would be andorasian, LOL.

Anonymous said...

I love funny men who can come up with quick responses like that. Who cares if he's an alien, I'd go for it!

Anonymous said...

Do you really drink that whole thingie?! Yikers!!

(I love Star Trek, that sounds like tons of fun!)

Leiha said...

All of the characters there had us on our toes, they were really quick which is definitely fun for us!

Hey Sarah!!!! Last year a couple of us drank 2 of them, LOL. They are so yummie!