Tequila!!!!


It's a staple in our Vegas adventures! For some reason I didn't drink that much tequila this trip. Barb is our tequila instigator and we didn't see her until Thur. Thur night I had a little bit of a tummy ache so I had stopped drinking but Barb doesn't drink alone, enter Nancy, LOL.


Of course, after the look on their faces when they were done I was very thankful I didn't drink the shot with them, LOL.
I did have a shot on Fri night but that was pretty much it. Sat night I didn't drink tequila, thank goodness! I had drank enough other stuff. Part of the fun of tequila though is the bonding. I do love the tradition of it that we have and I promise next year I will get my tequila on!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

4 Mannions Speak :

Anonymous said...

Love your before and after tequila shot shots, Leiha!

Leiha said...

LOL, isn't it a riot? I was so happy that I didn't drink that shot.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry that I didn't make it to Vegas this year but it is my goal to make it to next years party! Looks to me like that must have been the first shot of the evening. I always make that face with the first shot.

Leiha said...

This was the first shot of the trip, LOL. It's why it had to be documented.

I so hope that you can come next year Laurie! We plan on raising some hell and you know you want to be a part of that, LOL.