You know what I love?

Coming to Richie's and seeing pictures of myself all over. Now that's a good friend, LOL. He swears that at least one of the pics was already out and not put there because I was visiting. I also love it when friends cook for me because that means I'm not cooking for myself. Richie made breakfast this morning which was wonderful and then Julie made dinner for both of us tonight, a traditional Korean dinner. Thanks Julie's mom! I did eat a salad for lunch, I'm very proud of myself for that, LOL. Of course, I could have been super proud and gone to the gym but I didn't bring any workout clothes and decided to spend my time being a vegetable on the computer but since I walked to Joe's new gym today I figured I earned it.

I was totally thinking of that song, "Walking in LA" by Misisng Person today when I was walkng in LA because let me just say, when I lived here I never walked anywhere but to my car or the snake pit. But visiting here and being carless I walked yesterday and today and it wasn't such a bad experience. I strapped on my ipod and just headed out the door. The glorious LA weather definitely helps. Of course if I had a car on my next visit I wouldn't walk again but it was a nice experience, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Mannions Speak :