25 cent martinis rock!


Commander's Palace is one of my favorite places in Vegas. Is it because they call me Ms Mann the whole time? I made the reservations so everytime they asked me a question or addressed us, I was Ms Mann and no one else had a name, LOL. But that is not the reason I love it there. It's not even because the chef sent out something for us to thank us for returning. I would say the exceptional service was a strong reason but while the service was nice it was not the exceptional service of last year. The reason i love Commander's Palace is the 25 cent martinis (in case my title didn't give it away, LOL). It can't be beat and we have lots to choose from. So we order tons of food, sample each others and drink martinis while laughing and having a great time. I love it. This pic is Halia, Madie, me and Nancy. I know Nancy's eyes are closed but I look good in this pic, LOL. I actually took the time to put makeup on today, what a difference it makes, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 Mannions Speak :

NancyB said...

Well... you cant really blame you for needing to use this good picture of her, you know there are not many out there!
Thats OK Leiha, we cant all take consistanly faboulous pictures like me!