Did I mention I was getting married?

Well, at least for an evening I was. The gals and I were going to Chippendales and Halia and Madie wanted me to dress up as the bachelorette because they get more attention. Who am I to say no? So I got dressed up in a white top (do I qualify to wear white, LOL) and a short jeans skirt and wore this gorgeous veil. It was a lot of fun! Too bad there was no groom or else I could have headed to the chapel and gotten married by a fat Elvis. As it was, I got rip roaring drunk instead!

Honestly I don't know how it happened. Actually, I do, I drank, LOL. It did come as a suprise though how drunk I became because I have drank a lot more then that and was nowhere near as drunk as I was. I think it was the sake that Halia bought me at dinner. I wanted a buzz going in, just in case I did get pulled on stage but I have only had sake one other time and that mixed with the vodka I was drinking added to a very happy drunk me.

I didn't get pulled on stage but Nancy did. She went up and had to simulate a lap dance. She could have done better, I'll have to work on that girl, LOL. She was too tame. She lost to the girl who showed her favorite sexual postion by flashing her ass. After the show we went to Mandalay Bay. Too bad I was too drunk to appreciate it, LOL. The girls were worried about me. All I remember is telling them I'm ok, I'm not blacked out so I'm ok. Not that I would know if I was blacked out but it made sense at the time. I was also giving Nancy the thunbs up sign just to let her know how ok I was, LOL. I guess Nancy says I was telling her to tell the other girls I was ok because I knew they were worried. But I rallied and was sober enough to go to breakfast and be coherent, LOL. So the lesson learned here was don't mix my sake and vodka. Notice that I didn't say don't drink, LOL. Well, at least it was the bachelorette who got drunk, isn't that how it's supposed to be?
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 Mannions Speak :

Leiha said...

LOL, it wasn't my idea to be the bride but then again, I didn't argue too hard against it. Hey, it may be my only shot at wearing a veil, I had to do it, EG!