The Snake Pit

Wow, one day gone and I'm already late on my blog. I'm guessing that will be the pattern for the next couple of weeks, LOL. Flying wasn't too bad yesterday except for the massive turbulence. I had a layover in Vegas which is funny because I'll be flying there on Wed but the cool thing about that airport is it's wireless so I just opened up my laptop and played while I was waiting.

Rachael picked me up at the airport but she had to go back to work so she took me to her work where Richie then picked me up, LOL. A few phone calls later and we're meeting Brian and Julie at the Snake Pit. Here's what I love about the Snake Pit besides it's name. It was only 2 blocks from where I used to live, it's on Melrose, it's not too divey, more like a neighborhood bar and the drinks are cheap AND strong. Sign me up!

I had only planned on staying for a drink or two. I had had a long day but you know how it goes. I was having so much fun with my friends and 5 drinks later it was time to call it an evening. I took a pic to post for you all but I don't think I packed my USB cable. I'm always in search of one it seems. I'll have to see if Rachael has one I can borrow.

Anyways, by 10:30 I was at Rachael's and by 11 I was in bed, LOL. I know, I'm an animal!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 Mannions Speak :

Anonymous said...

Im so glad you are here!

xoxox

Leiha said...

Yayyy, me too, LOL!