My 3 Loves

As many of you know, I am a part of a family called RBL Romantica and this month will be my 6th Sleepover which is our annual party in Vegas. In honor of that I will be posting pics for the next couple of weeks because I am very excited. It's 5 days of drinking, eating, laughing and just having a great time with my girlfriends. Don't get my wrong, it's not all drunken debauchery. Actually one of my favorite memories from that first year was being in a roomful of women where I could talk books to my heart's content. On the internet I am always aware of what I'm saying because I would never want to hurt anyone's feelings, I think people forget that author's are people too. But in person I will give you my opinion on everything (as those who have met me know, LOL). Nancy became better at remembering books and authors after that because she wanted to be able to participate in conversations too. To walk into RBL Central first thing in the morning (ok, early afternoon) after a night out and just sit around and talk,it was heaven.


The RBLs also introduced me to my first male strip club and let me say, I took to it like a duck to water. Since then I've become a connoisseur and let me say, nothing has topped Olympic Gardens. Maybe because we're allowed to touch, EG. So the sleepover brings to me 3 of my loves, friends, books and mostly nekkid men.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

3 Mannions Speak :

Anonymous said...

LOL! LMAO! I was totally paying attention to the text that ran down the left side that pic of you getting straddled by that dancer. But my periphery kept detecting hints of manmeat to the right. I laughed so hard when I finally looked over.

Leiha said...

LMAO, that's funny Michael! Wow, I'm impressed that you didn't immediately go to the picture of the man candy, such unusual restraint on your part, LOL.

BTW, I'll be coming to town in a couple of weeks, 14th - 19th so I'll have time to play more this trip.

Anonymous said...

Hi Friend! You have a great blog over here!
Please accept my compliments and wishes for your happiness and success!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my adventure vacation site.
Have a great day!