mmmm Cake


I posted awhile ago about the cake Joe had made for me when I left Los Angeles. Joe, for those 1 or 2 not in the know is/was my kickboxing teacher. On my last day of class he brought in this cake that he had ordered specifically for me. The white chocolate border around the cake is supposed to be bamboo and represent strength and the flowers represent growth. Anyway, I wanted to share the cake with you and share Joe.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

3 Mannions Speak :

Anonymous said...

Thanks. I was more interested in seeing Joe than the cake. But it's a lovely cake to go along with the even lovelier beefcake.

Anonymous said...

Does Joe read this?

Leiha said...

LOL, Joe can barely read my emails, he says they are 2 long so we can talk about him as much as we want, EG.

He is definitely beefcake, yum!