I don't call myself Hardass Ha for nothing!

All week long I've been asking Jordan for his spelling test results from last week. He missed school on Mon when he should have gotten the results. Every day he tells me he doesn't know how he did, he didn't get the results, etc. Guess what his mom finds when she's changing his sheets? Yep, the spelling test results. He got a less then stellar 5 out of 12. Now that's pretty freaking bad and he knows it. We would have made him study more if we had seen the results but he wouldn't have been punished. Now lying to his Tita Leiha, that's a whole new ballgame.

Jordan was outside playing at the time so Kathy and I discussed punishment. I wanted to ground him and take away all privlidges but Kat wants him to play and get exercise. Then I said, ok, but he loses tv privilidges but Kat likes to watch a show with him before bed so she didn't want to be punished so then it was down to no video games. Since the other punishments were just for the weekend and this one wasn't as severe as I wanted I said it had to be for a week. Kat said she's bad at remembering after a few days about the punishment, guess what, I'm not, LOL. So no video games for a week.

Jordan was none too happy about this just as he wasn't happy when I told him that if he forgets his homework again on Mon he will be punished. There's a new sheriff in town and she's called Hardass Ha!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 Mannions Speak :

Anonymous said...

You can always tell Jordon--"if you think I'm mean then you should meet Emma's mom--she wins the Mean Mom award every year!"

Emma was grounded from screens this Friday night b/c she fooled around and fooled around and missed the bus. I'm so sick of telling her to hurry up or you'll miss the bus that I finally let her. She had this American Girl DVD "Felicity" that she had been dying to watch all week but it was a NO!!! I also waited to take her to school (I wasn't changing my schedule!) so she was 20 mins late & had to make up her missed class work during recess--mom's order!

Now the question is---will she fool around Monday morning or leave for the bus stop w/out mom's constant reminders?? Stay Tuned....

Leiha said...

LOL, you are a mean mom! Jordan had 5 minutes to eat his cereal and brush his teeth before the bus came and he chose that time to put a stamp on his reading board. Then he needed to clean out his backpack, etc. It drove me crazy because he had no sense of urgency. Lucky for him he made the bus on time and lucky for me it's usually Kathy getting up with him, LOL.

It's great to see you again chick! We have to talk soon. I miss you.