Oh the joys of weight gain

My boobs are getting bigger and my ass looks spectacular in a pair of jeans. Unfortunately, while my ass looks awesome in those jeans the roll over the top of them is not so hot so this week I vow to join a gym. I am a naturally lazy person. Don't let those years of kickboxing fool you, in between classes I could be found at home napping in preparation for the physical exertion but now I'm not kickboxing but I'm still napping, not a great physical combination and since the weather is conveniently crappy here I use that as an excuse to not go walking.

But while I'm lazy I'm also someone who is very aware of her money and if I spend money to join a gym I will go and get my money's worth. I think at one point my last gym was losing money on me I went so much, LOL. So now I've decided it's time to get myself back on the gym going track not only because my body desperately needs it but my mind does to. I loved going to the gym, I've made lifetime friendships there so hopefully by joining I will start to get a sense of community here. Although really, what gym will be cooler then Easton?
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Mannions Speak :