How well do you really know me?

Don't you think it's time you found out? I'm very curious to see how people will score on this quiz.


The link above works, it just doesn't have a pic. Just click on it to take the test. Come back and let me know how you did, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

5 Mannions Speak :

Leiha said...

LOL, the men one was tricky. If you put drak haired you should qualify for 90 percent, I was just being funny there.

Good to see you at my blog:)

Anonymous said...

Oh pooh. I just jumped at the karaoke thing without really reading the rest of the answers. I should have gotten that one right.

Leiha said...

LOL, should I raise my standards on the men or the underwear? I'm amazed that people remember how many brothers I have, I thought that would be tough.

I was thinking the same thing about Nancy. I'm going to make her butt get on as soon as she gets home tonight and come and tell us how she did. It's a good thing I didn't ask something hard like what color my hair was, she once argued with me about that (back before I started coloring it, LOL).

Karen, how did you do? I tried to be a little tricky with that question.

NancyB said...

I Got a 90% - There were some tricky questions, I got the homepage question wrong :(
Ann -- Since I got one question wrong I will buy Leiha one drink in Vegas - since you got 2 wrong you should buy her 2 :)
That was a lot of preasure!

Leiha said...

LOL, you're too generous and don't think I won't hold you to that, a quarter saved is a quarter in a slot machine!