I have a new fascination...

With MySpace. I know MySpace is not new, my friend worked for the company that started it so I signed up from the beginning but I never did anything on it other then to go on every now and again to clean out my inbox. Originally my post was funny and I said I wanted someone to take care of my feet for me but for some reason I got weird emails, LOL, Plus, once MySpace started growing I didn't want my brothers to see that so I made it a little more normal, well, normal for me.

For the longest time I only had 3 friends. I'm talking for years. 2 used to work for Euniverse and Nancy because you know if I'm doing something she's doing it too (well, except for kickboxing, LOL). I posted on my site that if you're not a friend don't bother asking for a friend request. I am not someone out there trying to collect as many friends as possible.

I went from having 6 friends last week (3 people were actually my friends and found me) to now having 17! My RBL girlfriends were posting their sites and that was that, LOL. Then I decided that all of my friends were girls and I know I have male friends so I checked the emails of people I knew and surfed around to find some guys to add. It's not cheating if one of them is my brother. Actually, he was offended because I found him but didn't do a friend request, LOL. He did the same though so he couldn't get too upset. Now that my brother is my friend I'll really have to be careful about what I post.

Then I was looking at some of my friend's sites and they were so cool so I had to mess around with mine and make it not look so boring. OK, we know the real reason for my new fascination with MySpace, I'm unemployed and have nothing but time so if you're reading this and are a friend of mine here is my MySpace page.

http://www.myspace.com/leihaha

Before I didn't use myspace a lot because I figured people could just email me but this is a way to monitor people! I know if you checked your email because I can see the last time you logged on. Plus, I get to check out your other friends (Kelli has some hot lookng friends!). Big sister is watching you, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 Mannions Speak :

Leiha said...

Why, do you know a lot of strange men, LOL. Actually, I wasn't too worried about posting the link here, besides the random straggler it's all people I know.

But I do get friend requests from these random strange men, whatever! Now if he was a random handsome strange man that would be a different story, so far, no luck, LOL.