I can give a couch potatoe lessons

10:00am - woke up (went to bed at 3 so that was only 7 hours sleep, below my normal 8) and played on my computer, I swear, my laptopp makes it so I never have to leave my bed!

1:00pm - finally left my bedroom and moved myself and my laptop to the living room, mainly because I was hungry. Heated up some leftover soup and watched As the World Turns (that Carly always getting into trouble but she can act her ass off) and played on the puter.

2:00pm - Guiding Light (Dinah, another aweseome actress, loved her when she was Kelly on OLTL)

3:00pm - All My Children (flipped around alot on this one, this show has gone downhill fast)

4:00pm - Oprah (methheads, not pretty)

5:00pm - Will and Grace back to back episodes

6:00pm - That 70's Show

6:10pm - made rice and ran the dishwasher

6:30pm - Malcolm in the Middle

7:00pm - Entertainmnent Tonight

7:30pm - Extra

7:40pm - dinner (rice, chinese sausage and bamboo in chili oil)

8:00pm - America's Next Top Model (I finally succumbed and am now hooked on this season. You know I always root for the asian but by the end Gina was just too pathetic for me to root for, buh bye!)

9:00pm - Lost (why is it the final minute is always the most interesting?) and pedicure (multi-tasking)

10:00pm - Heist (it has an Ocean Eleven feel to it, very fun, did you know Dougray Scott was supposed to be the original Wolverine but MI:2 ran over in shooting? Now Hugh is a movie star and he's doing tv)

And that is my oh so productive day. It's a given that I played on the computer on and off but I just wanted to give you the gist of what my days are like. Of course, Jordan is currently in WA which is why I've been even more lax then I normally am. Once I'm done watching tv I'll go up to my room and read to my hearts content. It's been a nice day (I'm guessing Ms Flexie's day was the total opposite, LOL).
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

5 Mannions Speak :

Michele said...

Sounds like a Zen kind of schedule!

Hi! Just followed the link over from Emma Holly's new blog.

I'm curious, might you be a fellow RBL'r ? LIke maybe one that I have the priviledge of sharing comments with on the LKH fan board???
If so, Way cool!
If not... Nice to meet you!

That's all I wanted to say.
Have a great day!

Leiha said...

LOL, I knew my schedule would kill you! Whereas you must always be on the go, I'm fine just lounging around (as you can tell *G*).

Ann, chances are if you called me when you got up I would just be going to sleep but just in case, I better turn off my phone before I go to sleep, thanks for the warning.

Hey Michele N! You found the right gal. I hope that you drop in more often:) Lots of RBLs pop in here.

Leiha said...

LOL, should I have left the E off of the potato? Dang, I can't even blame that on my typing *G*.

Anonymous said...

Leiha, did you see my apartment on the Heist show yet? I watched the premiere episode but haven't gotten around to watching the 2nd one, which I taped.

Your schedule sounds just fine to me.

Leiha said...

Shit I saw the show but forgot to look for your apt! It's a fun show, I'll watch it if nothing else is on.