I am ashamed to admit this...

But when Su got to town I did not know where the liqour store was. I remember when I moved to Los Angeles and how amazed I was to see all of the bottles of alcohol so readily available at the grocery store and drug store. I loved it even though I wasn't (at the time) a big drinker it's still nice to be able to buy booze conveniently. Now 8 years later I'm back in the Northwest (which I'm loving) but I'm back to having to go to liquor store to get my alcohol and it's a pain.

The store that I thought was a liquor store was a mexican mini-mart (Su had a good laugh over that one). It had a sign that said beer and wine, d'oh! Anyways, we had to pull over and ask at a gas station. We were only a block away which was great but it was closed! It was only 7:30pm but the store closed at 7pm!!!! We were none too happy but when the gas station attendant started giving us directions to a store that was open later I got excited but he lost me at highway. I told him I didn't want alcohol that bad (we had just driven in from Portland). So we had a glass of wine and I can safely say for anyone who comes visit in the future, I now know where to buy alcohol.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Mannions Speak :