Powerball

A couple of weeks ago Nancy bought a few powerball tickets for our roadtrip to the coast. One of my favorite fantasies is to lay in bed and figure out how I would spend my winnings if I won the lottery. The problem is, I never buy lottery tickets, LOL. On our drive to the coast we spent our time fantasizing about our dream trip. We were going to Spain, France, Italy and Turkey with a Mediterranean cruise thrown in. But alas, we did not win.

So Nancy and I have been buying tickets since then because no one has won. The problem is, I kept forgetting to buy the ticket so I should say, we have been planning to play since then. On Wed I was 2 minutes too late to buy our tickets, it was a bummer but no one won so we knew, we just knew that we had to buy tickets for tonight so I made my sister go out and buy them, LOL.

Last night Nancy and I were laying in bed, it's after 1 am and we start talking about what we would do with our winnings. We have some very definitive plans. We are going to travel our asses off. There are tons of places I want to visit. We decided no private planes because we here too many stories about planes crashing. We'll just travel everywhere first class. But if we're going to be traveling so much yuo know we'll be eating like there's no tomorrow so we decided we had to have a personal trainer. Someone who would get our lazy butts up and motivated. But we decided if we're going to have a personal trainer traveling with us he also had to be a man whore, I mean c'mon, we'll be paying for everything. Then, of course, we decided that there had to be two of them because if we're going to have man whores we each had to have our own, otherwise, ewwww.

So now we need twin personal trainers/man whores. But we're economical girls and we know we're going to be sore from our workouts so they must also be a masseuse and if they're going to be a massesuse and they're traveling with us they might as well be personal chefs also. I mean we can't eat every meal out. We have to have someone try to keep us from being 800 pounds, I like to eat.

We've also decided that they must be metrosexuals also, one word, manscaping. I picked two features that our guys must have, dark hair and a six pack. Nancy's requirement was that they were men. We've even named them. Nancy's guy is Don and my guy is Juan. We figure we'll have enough money that we can name them whatever we want.

As you can imagine we were laughing our asses off planning how to spend our riches. Imagine two girls whispering (we had Jordan and Brandon, Nancy's friends child) sleeping in the other room and laughing so hard that we had tears in our eyes. I think about two hours after I crawled into bed is when I actually got to sleep. Now you've seen how we're going to spend our money so everyone think good thoughts tonight. You can see we really need to win.


Comment from Nancy: I have to say this is the best idea we have come up with in a while. It is frugal - we are getting 4 people's jobs out of one person. Hey Just because were loaded does not mean we should not be thrifty. Leiha did forget one thing about Don and Juan - They are personal chef, personal trainer, man whore, masseuse TWINS. Yes twins.
I picture it this way - Nancy laying on the beach of the French Riviera the sand is lapping gently at my feet while the sun soaks into my skin, when out of the blue you hear someone (me?) shrieks "Don, Get me a beer!" (Sigh those people with new money will never fit in)
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 Mannions Speak :

Anonymous said...

The Don Juan twins?? Was that a joke that you didn't spell out to see if us dum-dums got it? I Depending on the size of these guys, you may be sore from more than just the workout!

Anonymous said...

LOL, of course, that was a stroke of 2am genius on Nancy's part. Originally it was going to be Juan and Miguel. I am hoping to be worked out in more then just one way, EG!

Hey Michael, your first post, yay!