I love lazy mornings...

OK, let's be real, this is me we're talking about. I love lazy mornings, afternoons and nights! Unfortunately I had to get up early to catch the garbage man because I owed him money and I needed my garbage picked up. The problem, I don't know what time he comes and since I forgot to put put the garbage I really had to get up anyways. So at 6:30am, tha's right the morning after drinking my ass off I was up at 6:30am, I haven't slept off my hangover, for all I know I could have still been drunk, LOL. Anyways, I got up to take out my garbage and wait for the garbage man. Lina was already up, she wakes up early all of the time and add onto the fact that she came in from the east coast and she probably got the least amount of sleep this trip of anyone. Thank goodness for Lina, she cleaned up the mess from the previous night.

If I was in better shape mentally and physically I would have helped (it is my house after all) but since I was not I crawled onto the couch and waited for the garbage man and waited and waited. Eventually Su woke up and when Nancy came down (Lina woke her up and since Nancy didn't know it was only 8:30 she figured she better get up, Nancy sleeps even more then me) we talked her into making breakfast. I was still hurting so I stayed on the couch (have I told you what a wonderful hostess I am) while Nancy and Su made a breakfast for us of pigs in a blanket, it was yummie, lil smokies and crescent rolls and scrambled eggs. That hit the spot. Then we all sat around watching the tape Nancy brought of the season finale of Project Runway and premiere of Top Chef (that guy who got voted off was an ass). Then Nancy went to her room because she had no idea she had gotten up so early and was horrified, LOL. Before you know it we were all lightly napping. Now that's the way I like to start the day (except for the 6:30am part).
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

4 Mannions Speak :

Anonymous said...

So did you get to pay the garbage man?

Leiha said...

Sorry to keep you in suspense, LOL, yes I did catch the garbage man. He didn't come until 9 or 10 (when yhou're in a haze it's hard to pay attention to time) but the funy thing is, all morning I kept walking to the window at every sound trying to look for him and I would have totally missed him when he came. Su heard and pointed him out! I should have stayed in bed!

Ann, you know the reason I was hurting so much was because I was up at that ungodly hour. Don't expect that to happen in Vegas, chances are, I'll be going to sleep at that time:) Glad you were able to get your breakfast and a nap!

NancyB said...

Yeah, these girls woke me up and I thought if they are waking me up it must be late! Lucky for all of them I had no idea what time it was until after I helped make breakfast.
Everyone else might have lightly napped that day, not me! I fell asleep and slept like a rock for an hour.

NancyB said...

Oh - And Ann? Good for you - Partying with us long distance like that. Thats what any good girlfriend would do :)