Chop chop fizz fizz

When people make a big change in their lives it's usually either followed or preceeded by a haircut and I decided why buck the trend? You know how it is, when you have long hair you covet short hair and when you have short hair you covet long hair. But don't worry, I didn't chop it all off. I went medium

Basically the real impetus for this cut was I really couldn't do much with my hair anymore, it was so long. It took two clips to hold my hair up. Plus I was growing out my bangs so i needed a transitional cut. I love what she did with my bangs but my hair is a little shorter then what I wanted but that's not a big deal. It'll grow. What I would have liked is more chunkier layers. My layers are barely there! I guess the hairdresser doesn't realize I don't go for subtle, I like to bang people over the head with my look, LOL. So once I grow it a little longer I'll look for a hairdresser who's more funky, like me.

I will post a pic of my new do soon.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 Mannions Speak :

Leiha said...

Hopefully by the time I get to Vegas I'll have adjusted to it. I guess I was more used to my long hair then I thought.