If you invite them, people will come...

Moving to OR didn't mean I lost friends, it just means they have a new place to visit, LOL. This week Su is coming in from Austin, Lina from NJ and Nancy from WA and we're going to party like it's 1989 (I like the music better then). Normally I feel a lot of pressure to entertain when I have friends come to town because I'm not much of a touristy type of person but I'm not feeling the pressure now, I haven't even lived her a month. I don't know anything, LOL. Plus, I have a not so secret weapon, Linda T! She will be our tour guide through the bars of Portland (what, you thought we were going to tour the gardens?).

I love entertaining and having my friends over for something as little as watching tv together to a big party. My sister, not so much. I think if she knew more people here she would vacate the premises but I have her trapped, LOL. We're only going to be at my house a couple of days and then we're transferring to Portland. The girls wanted to check out my new place and of course meet my family. Jordan is excited to have company. I was joking with him and told him he had to give up his bed and he was willing to, he is a sweet kid, when he's not being a 9 year old pouty boy, LOL.

So today will be spent cleaning. Not just putting everything away which we've finally done (having visitors coming will light a fire under your butt) but wiping down counters and mopping and cleaning the bathroom, fun stuff like that! But it'll be worth it because my friends are coming and that makes me happy.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

3 Mannions Speak :

Anonymous said...

I KNOW you girles are gonna have FAB time!! Have a lime for me!

Leiha said...

For you chick, we'll have TWO!

Anonymous said...

You guys have a great time! Have lots and lots of RBL laughs!