I've gone a killing spree...

When we moved into our house Kathy pointed out we were infested with ladybugs. I didn't think anything of it. They're just ladybugs. Unfortunately, they were all over the place but you know I was like, live and let live. I don't really like to kill anything if I don't have to unless they're ants or roaches and only if their in my place. I won't step on one outside. But when they're in my territory I let them be.

I used to live in a house that had lots of spiders, I never killed them. I let them be. So that was my policy towards the ladybugs. Until the bites started appearing. If there is a flea in a 1 mile radius, I will have a flea bite. When I was on the east coast dressed from head to toe I got mosquito bites on my face. So next thing you know I'm starting to get a random bite here and there and before you know it, I look like I have the chicken pox. OK, not that bad but bad enough. Now the ladybugs have to go. When they were a harmless entity I was ok letting them live in peace but now it's war!

Nancy kept telling me that ladybugs don't bite but I had bites to prove that they did. I was talking to Christy via email and she told me what I thought were ladybugs were asian lady beetles. Those damn asians! I've now declared war on them. I've been vacuuming them up like crazy. No more living in peace. It's eat or be eaten and this is not how I want to be eaten but that's a whole different post, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 Mannions Speak :

Anonymous said...

um, i was totally looking forward to your entry on the project runway season finale...where is it?!?

Anonymous said...

I was wondering the same thing, Richie. Yea, Chloe!