Did anyone watch the Amazing Race this week?

TAZ is how I'm getting my reality fix right now. Every now and again I'll tune in to listen to a song on AI but I just can't sit through a whole episode of that. If I had cable I would probably watch Top Chef since I caught the first episode but I'm not interested enough to have Nancy tape it for me. I am hearing good things about America's Next Top Model so I may have to check that out soon.

Back to TAZ race though. I am not a big fan of the Danis but I was so happy that it was the mother daughter team who went home. At first I felt bad for the daughter when the mom spazzed out last week but then the daughter had to do a challenge and she spazzed out too, then I was like, it is time for you to go home! It was funny how the Danis were following them and they were driving in circles on the autobahn, LOL.

I am a huge fan of the hippies. They like to take time to enjoy the view and they always have fun on their challenges. They're actually pretty smart guys, I went onto TAR website and they speak several languages. I thought it was funny when one of the guys had to change in the changing room because he didn't have underwear on.

Can't stand the pretty boys, they may be pretty but their attitude turns me off and you can tell Phil is not too impressed by what comes out of their mouths either. The old couple kicked some major ass. Lake and his wife are this year's asses. I thought it was just him until this week, she's pretty bad too. Ray and Yolanda's ugly side is coming out. When Yolanda told the nerd she had a big butt and that's why she couldn't get her shorts on I was offended. That was totally rude. Speaking of the nerds, I am enjoying them too.

So let's go hippies and nerds!

PS: Next week's Lost looks awesome!!!!!!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Mannions Speak :