Hungry Like the Wolf

I could not resist posting this pic, LOL. I am not sure if were actually playing a game at this time or if they just decided to do their own charades but Nancy had just gotten there and had no idea what they were doing but she couldn't resist participating (OK, she didn't get a choice) but she had no idea why she was doing the claw. I love how Su got into character for this, look at her face. The saddest part for me is I'm not in the pic but taking it! But don't worry, I'll have made up for it by the end of the weekend.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 Mannions Speak :

NancyB said...

I walked into the room and after trying to carry Su away everyone starts yelling "Make a Claw, Get on the floor, Make a Claw" You all know me, sober as I was I got on the floor and made a claw! Later I found out we were hungry like the wolf - Way to much 80's music this weekend.

Leiha said...

LOL, I love how you just jump right into things.