Kinky in Helsinki

Let me just say, there is something psychological about having pretty toes. When my toes don't look good, I don't feel good. With my move my feet took a beating. The weather is much different up here plus, I just didn't have the time to give my feet the TLC that they need. I was going to buy some nail polist remover when we moved in because my polish was chipping and looked gross but Kathy said she had a big bottle of the stuff so I didn't and my feet continued to get worse and worse because our stuff was still in WA and then when we finally got it it was buried under a mound of boxes, yes I should have spent the buck to buy the bottle of remover, LOL.

Anyways by the time I got to LA I was in dire need of a pedicure. There was no way I could walk around Los Angeles with ugly feet! Rachael has a fave nail place, TJ's. She didn't need anything done but was kind enough to go with me and get a manicure just so we could hang (awwwwww). She also helped me pick out the color which is a really cool purplish color by OPI called Kinky in Helsinki! How can I not love a color with that name? It's so appropriate for me! My toes looked a hundred times better. Now I was ready to be back in LA! Thanks Rach!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

4 Mannions Speak :

NancyB said...

When I think pretty toe's I think Leiha. Now if she can just find someone to worship and pamper them as they deserve...

Leiha said...

Amen sistah!

Anonymous said...

I Love that color, over the last year I've gone through 2 whole bottles LOL! Now you need to get Pompeii Purple! heehee1

Leiha said...

I own tons of red, I think matador red is my fave but this purple is fun. I'll have to keep an eye out for Pompeei Purple.