The things we do for beauty...

For some reason this popped into my head today and I thought I would share. It's funny how smart we think we are and we're so not and the things we do for vanity's sake is ridiculous! I would guess that I was about 25 or 26 at the time this happened. I had a zit on my chin and I really really wanted to get rid of it. I mean, really. You know that little tingling sensation when you use certain cleansers? Well I was thinking if a little toner did such a good job how about a lot? I doused a cotton ball with some clinique toner and held it to my face, and held, it and held. Sure my face was burning but hey, isn't the burning sensation a good thing? Yep, you guessed it, I burnt my face! So instead of this little unsightly zit I had a cotton ball sized burn on my face that EVERYONE asked about. It was one of the stupidest things I've ever done. Nancy and I were roommates at the time so she got to see it first hand. Needless to say I never tried that again but I have heard that toothpaste works great or abreva or orange peel or.....
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Mannions Speak :