Way to go Chloe!!!!

The natives have spoken, sorry I haven't been around, I have had visitors in town. First off, I don't have Bravo so nancy records Project Runway for me. Luckily she was one of my visitors so she brought the tape down on Thur for me to watch. Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to watch it until Fri. Of course, we looked online to see who won. We couldn't wait. We were all excited that Chloe won. But I felt like I shouldn't post until I actually saw the episode.

I have to say, I was quite impressed by Santino. He had some dresses that I absolutely loved. I can't believe that Daniel was still in the running. I was not down with his looks at all. He in fact disappointed me and I got tired of his snippy attitude whenever Tim (who I love) would question him. Shockingly, I was torn between Santino and Chloe but Chloe had my heart and I loved most of her looks! I could have done without the shrugs though, I hate shrugs. I also loved Chloe's reaction to winning. How cool is she? My friend Su lives in TX and she's going to go and visit Chloe's store. She is going to pick something up for me. I figure for $25 I can get an original Chloe keychain, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

5 Mannions Speak :

Anonymous said...

Oh that would be awesome to get something of hers. Shockingly, I liked some of Santino's clothes too. Throughout the whole season, I was not particularly impressed with his designs because they were more haute couture for my taste. But the final line was quite pretty.

Leiha said...

I feel bad that Santino got punished for toning down his look which is what they kept telling him to do. Not that I wanted him to win or anything, LOL. But they're all going to have great careers so I'm happy.

Anonymous said...

what am i suppose to watch now that PR is over?? don't even say "top chef!" i guess it's back to the amazing race...

i think chloe is execellent and had been consistantly creative throughout the show, but don't forget she already has the experience from running her own business. on the other hand daniel to me is inconsistant (love that dress he made for Iman but didn't care for that finale dress with the ugly patch that MK wanted to rip off) but he's friggin' 24, people!! leiha's right they all will make fab careers in fashion if they stick to it.

Leiha said...

LOL, Top Chef wasn't bad. If I had Bravo I would watch it but I don't want to see it enough to have people record it for me though. I AM watching Amazing race, I like the hippies a lot. They're fun.

Towards the end of PR I was getting a little tired of Daniel's 'tude but I did love a lot of his designs, just not his final ones.

NancyB said...

Richie -
I cant believe you dont know where to go next. HELLO - It is all about Americas Next Top Model. This season is warming up to be FAB! There is the maryter from Africa and the Bitch from New York... There are going to be a few catfights before the seasons over,
Come on.... join me in the guilty pleasure :)