My car was involved in a drive by...

Not a drive by shooting but a drive by pooping! It's awful! I park in the same spot I've parked in since I moved in and now all of a sudden I'm overwhelmed in bird shit and tree droppings. I am not a happy camper. It's to the point where it's embarrassing. It happened yesterday. Yes, I should have taken care of it already but you know how lazy I am, LOL. But I will have to take care of it tomorrow, it takes a lot to embarrass me when it comes to my car, I use rain as my car wash, my last one had a hood that was a different color red then the rest of the car and the window was taped up but it's gotten to that point. When I was at Staples last night the cashier offered to carry out my bags for me and I had to warn him about my car, he's the one who commented on my drive by (hangs head in shame). I even thought about washing my car myself but then came to my senses and remembered how lazy I am so now I need to find a car wash, LOL.

The good news is my shoes are no longer strewn about in 3 different area codes, I've contained the masses and put them away. I also put the vacuum away, so what if I vacuumed yesterday, it only took me 24 hours to wrap the cord and move it to my office, LOL. I also did the dishes but as soon as I wash a dish I dirty a dish, I hate how that works, LOL.

I was washing my sheets today when I was ready for my nap so I waited til my sheets were dried but when I went down the dryer door had fallen open so they weren't dry, argghh! I turned the dryer back on and decided to nap on my couch. It was a good call, I napped for an hour! Lately my naps were not satisfying me, I'd fall asleep for 10 minutes then wake up. You know that is painful for me. So this afternoon was heavenly. I slept for an hour but it felt like two. I may have to try napping on the sofa more often.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

7 Mannions Speak :

Bo said...

Drive-by pooping,LMAO!!! I hate birdshit on the car,though-especially the ones in the middle of the roof that you can't quite reach,even with long arms.Or how about birdshit within 24 hrs of washing your car,that sucks!!! At least your car got it & not you,EG!

Hooray on the shoe containment! I betcha I have less than 10 pairs and my DH thinks even that's too much.

At least you got a decent nap today,I am having bouts of insomnia lately.Maybe I should kick the dog off my couch and try there,LOL.

Aimee Elizabeth said...

Ugh, I HATE bird poop on my car! I'm lucky to have a garage so it doesn't happen very often. I have been driving so much lately that I have been forced to recognize yes, spring has arrived because my windshield and grill are covered with bug splatters! ewwwww! I did clean the truck inside today, but didn't have time to do the outside...

YAY for the shoe-corral'ing LOL!

Better luck with the naps chica, I know how important to you they are LOL

Brenda said...

Sorry about the birds pooping on your pretty car. I've heard it can damage the paint if it stays on too long, but I really don't know that for sure.
See if you can bribe Franklin into washing it for you. Not likely, eh?
hehehehe

Anonymous said...

I hate washing my car... but my kid loves it. We do it by hand in the drive way and he loves to run through the water. He ends up wetter than the car LOL But at least it's cheap entertainment for him.

We have a bird house above my garage door and if I ever don't pull into the garage, I'm always sorry.

Rosie said...

Ewwww, I hate bird crap. We have pigeons around our house and they crap all over the driveway. Luckily the cars are in the garage. I can't even believe the thought of washing your own car even entered your mind. Musta been a moment of insanity. LOL.

I love my couch naps. I do them all the time when I put a movie in and lay down. LOL. It never fails. But I sleep so good on the couch. I usually fall asleep there at night too and then crawl upstairs to bed. Glad to hear you found the cure for the short naps!

Hugs and smooches!!

Nes said...

Schitt.. that sucks about your car and all the bird doo-doos. But it's not as bad as after bringing your car to the carwash and then drive your shiny car out of the wash and then SPLAT!!! Yeah, that happened to me. I wasn't a happy camper either. I would gladly have shot that bird..

I can't believe you did all that, chick! LOL! You sure you're still not sick? :P Glad to hear you're on the mend though and give Lina a hugh hugh hug for me when she gets there. I wish I could be there too...

And oh yeah... you better not have had sushi for lunch... *hands on hips*

MWAH!

Leiha said...

Again, I had to drive to pick up my lunch and thought about washing my car myself it was so bad but then I grabbed my take out and brought it home and the thought went out of my head like a puff of air, LOL. Girl, i think I have 10 flip flops alone! Actually, I threw away my favorite pair of merrils because they were falling apart so I might only have 9, LOL. Try the couch Bo! You take precedence over the dog!

Ewww bug splatter is not good but I'd take that over the poop any day, LOL. I'm going down for my nap soon, yay!

Well I can't bribe Franklin with my womanly ways, LOL. I may have to suck it up and do it myself, EAK!

It's fun when you have child laborers to help. It's even more fun when they're big enough to do it themselves. Damn it my siblings (aka my slaves) grew up and got bigger then me!

I actually don't like the tv on when I nap, it distracts me but I guess when you have 2 boys running around you adjust to the noise, LOL.

No, i didn't have sushi, I had crappy ass fried rice, wahhh! Oh well, at least I know what I'll be eating for dinner, crappy ass fried rice. If i wasn't so lazy i would make my own but I spend more money on the ingredients and I end up throwing a lot of it away.

I'm surprised you didn't park your car and chase after that bird, LOL.