I did not eat to the point of pain...

Which is what I did the last time BAM and I went to the All U can eat Korean place, I ate just short of that, LOL. She practiced much more self restraint then I did but luckily Mr BAM was there to keep up with me. Poor Charlie was not feeling too well but she was still as sweet as ever. BAM also brought me the new Charliane Harris to read but the hard part is waiting until the cruise to read it. She says once I start I won't put it down. I haven't picked it up, LOL.

After we gorged ourselves (OK, I gorged myself) we went to the Super H Mart. I LOVE going there with the BAM family! They are so open to trying new things. They bought taro root because she wants to try to make taro chips and then he ggot the yucca because I was talking it up and all kinds of other goodies. They also had a lot of fun sampling the different foods which is how they ended up buying two bags of dumlpings, those free samples will get you every time, LOL. I always have fun with the BAM family and can't wait til their pool is opened up. I need to maintain my tan when I get back from my cruise, LOL.

Of course, the first thing I did when I cme home was take a nap. I think something is wrong, I could only nap for a half an hour and that's been the case lately. I hate it! What happened to my 2 hour naps? At least an hour! I would say I'm not being physical enough but I'm tired enough, LOL. Yes, I'm going to either walk tomorrow or go to the gym. I'm on my 2 week countdown. I am making an appt to get my brows done (you don't even want to see them right now! I had no idea my eyebrows grew so close to my eyes, LOL) and will be coloring my hair within the next couple of days. It seems like I have to color my hair more often to keep up with the greys, color me sad, LOL. My plan is to wear the clothes I bought for my Vegas trip but I don't know, I may have to buy at least one new dress .

What I did buy today was some king crab legs for dinner! I can't resist them. This time I only had 2 legs instead of 3. I think I prefer 3 legs, I'd rather have too much instead of not enough. I also put together my swiffer. I thought about swiffering tonight but I need to vacuum first and I couldn't vacuum until after Survivor and it was 3 hours tonight so it will have to wait til tomorrow. I was sad that yau man didn't make it to the final 3 but I'm happy that Earl won. The season started off slow but it definitely got interesting after the merge.

Tomorrow is a new Heroes, yay! Can't wait to see what happens next.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

6 Mannions Speak :

Anonymous said...

You always talk about the most interesting foods LOL I am not brave at all when it comes to food, so I have no idea what most of it is LOL

Brenda said...

Poor Leiha. Only a 30 minute nap? That's disappointing.
We had a great day yesterday.
Thanks for being tour guide again.
Speaking of tours...
Show us pics of the new stuff you're buying for your cruise. You know you will! LOL

Rosie said...

What's happening to you, my dear? Only 30 minutes!!! That's not a real nap, just a kitty nap! LOL.

Sounds like a great time at the buffet and now I'm hungry. And all I have in front of me is oatmeal. LOL. What kind of dumplings did you get? Are they ready to cook or do you have to put them together? I really need to get to the Asian market here. There's a great 99cent one that I have to find.

I definitely think at least one new dress will be in order for the cruise. You can't go with hand me downs from a prior trip. *G*

Hugs and smooches!!

Bo said...

I always gorge myself at a buffet,isn't that the point,LOL.
Painful pigging out sucks,though,so at least you exhibited self-restraint.*G*

I think you ought to at least take your red dress on the cruise,if you'd have an occassion to wear it.You look great in it,one of your best pics ever,I think.

I'm so jealous! I love the ocean,if I was rich I'd buy a big sailboat & travel the world.I miss the smell of the beach when I lived in San Diego.

Nes said...

Isn't just weird guys? It's like; Who's this blogging? It cannot be Leiha, the Queen of Nap! LOL!!

Glad to hear you and Brenda enjoyed your time together.

Personally, I think 1 new dress AND 1 new pair of shoes. LOL.

How's the diet coming along? BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Leiha said...

Sara, time to broaden your horizons chick. You need more ethnic friends LOL.

I have to debut my new goodies on the cruise, LOL. Don't worry, you will see them. I had a great time too chick and am looking forward to our next eating marathon!

I know, 30 minutes sucks! Same thing today, I don't like it. Mr BAM bought the dumplings I can't remember what kind he got. I agree on the dress, I have to wow my mannions LOL.

Bo, I have absolutely no self control when it comes to buffets. I can't help it. I will for sure be bringing the red dress. I think that was a great pic too, thanks! When I lived in LA I rarely went to the beach but I love to go there on vacay.

The diet is not fun, I've already cheated, LOL. But I AM eating less! I already bought new shoes so I think a new dress is a must! I need my nap mojo back dang it!