I can't believe it's almost midnight!

This day has flown by! Well, it could be because I actually left the home, LOL. First, I must backtrack to last night. I was going to watch Lost in bed last night around 9pm and finally finished watching it around midnight. I was so busy chatting on the phone with my peeps. I was texting with Linda and she thought screw that and called me and while I was on with her Rachael called so I chatted with her and while on the phone with her Nancy called so I ended up being on the phone for a few hours but it was a great way to spend my evening and I didn't need to drink anything else because I was too busy talking, LOL.

I also caught up on Heroes last night and this morning I watched last week's 2 hours Grey's so I'm catching up. Dao called while I was watching and we decided to meet for lunch after checking out this fabric store. We went to lunch at this italian restaurant called Figos and we had ravioli and it was so good. You pick your ravioli and then you pick the sauce you want to go with it. I had crab with wild mushroom sauce, delish! And Dao had wild mushroom with eggplant parmesana, I liked mine better but hers had more cheese, LOL. We had planned to go next door for dessert but we were stuffed so we didn't.

We then decided to go to an antique store down the street, we missed our turn so we made a pit stop at the chandelier shop. I am so bummed I didn't have my camera, I didn't put it in my purse after the last time I downloaded my pics. There were chandeliers everywhere, hence the name, LOL. But there were rows and rows sitting on the floor and they were hanging everywhere some so giant I thought they could replace Xmas trees and it was 2 floors worth! It was cool to walk around.

We also went across the street to check out this little art gallery but they didn't have anything that interested us. So we headed back to our original destination, the antique store and it was huge. We had no idea how big it was. The problem is, I had dressed for lunch, not for shopping so we couldn't do the whole store, my dogs were barking and I was saving what life my feet had left in them for Ross, LOL. So we will have to go back to said store when I am more appropriately attired.

At Ross I scored. I bought a new swimsuit. Yes, I have a lot of them but I only have 2 I wear on a regular basis. I needed a new one for the cruise. It is an orange bikini with gold accents. I'll have to wear it early in the cruise because the material is not very stretchy and I will be stretching my suits, LOL. I also bought some cream sandals that aren't too casual and not too dressy, perfect for wearing around the ship and I got a pan. Turns out I don't have any pans with lids which Lina needed when she was here. You know I need to make sure my guest chefs have all that they need, LOL.

Needless to say by the time i got home it was time for a much needed nap. Once I woke up I watched last week's dancing with the stars and then spent the rest of the evening watching LOTR: The Return of the King. Actually, my favorite scene from all three movies just played, where Aragorn says, "my friends, you bow before no one" to the hobbits. To me the movie was all about their journey and it truly touches me everytime I see that scene. I'm talking about Merry and Pippin, I actually think Frodo's journey while the most pivotal was the most boring, LOL.

I also spent the evening reading more about the cruise ship Fascination. Turns out they have a topless deck so no need for me to work on my all over tan in the room. Well, I guess I can work on the bottom part in the room, LOL. Lucky Su!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

7 Mannions Speak :

Anonymous said...

Wow busy day Leiha LOL

I loved the Hobbits. I thought Sam was the hero of the show. He stayed completely true throughout.

Nes said...

Wow, sounds like you had a great but busy day!

They had no Italian Chandeliers, hanging? LOL. Reading what Dao had for lunch is making my mouth water. Mushrooms and eggplants are two of my favorites veggies.

You don't have lids for your pans?!? I thought some pans came with lids?

I'm so jealous about your cruise! It's going to be so much fun and you and Su are going to have such a wonderful time. I can't wait to see your new bikini. Orange 'eh? Them are Dutch colors! LOL.

I love the whole LOTR trilogy. Remember we watched them here last summer? Or did we only watch one?

Have a great day with Brenda today chick!

MWAH!

Leiha said...

I agree with you on Sam. Why was everyone crying for Frodo at the end when they thought they had died. What about Sam?

LOL on the italian chandeliers, you know I'm all about burning more calories.

I'm not a big fan of eggplant but am getting better. Lina bought some smoked eggplant that I loved.

Girl, I barely have pans! I bought some aluminum ones when I moved in but have finally upgraded. I have the saute pan Dao gave me and another pan I bought at Ross so I can get rid of the temporary ones. I have 3 pans now and one with a lid, LOL. The one I bought yesterday had a lid.

Well I wasn't thinking dutch when I bought the suit, now you went and ruined it for me, LMAO. Just teasing. I'll of course share pics of me lounging by the pool all oiled up in my orange suit, maybe with the top, maybe without, LOL.

I think we only made it through one since we spent the whole time talking through it, either that or napping, what a great trip!

Rosie said...

Yummo on the raviolis. I love different ones, but the rest of the clan is partial to just plain cheese ones. So I have to get the flavored ones when I'm out.

I thought the same thing as Nes. All of my pans came with lids. Anyhoo, glad your kitchen is coming together!!

Your cruise is going to be go cool, sista! The topless deck is just calling your name. *G*

Hugs and smooches!

Leiha said...

Your boys are some picky eaters! They don't know what they are missing.

I wonder if we can take pics on the topless deck? Of course they won't go on my blog, LOL. Well maybe from the neck up!

Chez said...

Chandeliers *drool*. I saw the perfect chandelier for me the other day. It was called the gypsy chandelier and had lotsa lotsa coloured drop things. It was instant love. Sadly the price tag showed no mercy so I just visit it at the shop and take friends by to admire it insitu LOL.

Leiha said...

Chez, I couldn't believe the prices of those suckers! Ridiculous! Colored drops, how fun!