I am woman, hear me roar!

OK, I'm not that powerful but I did go to the gym today, woot woot! I so didn't want to go but my nieghbor called and she didn't cancel this time so off we went. We had to work out around my tv schedule because it was the season finale of The Office and I didn't want to miss it, LOL. So we went to the gym and worked out during the show since I didn't want to be in transition. How awesome was the Office tonight? I digress. How awesome am I for going to the gym? OK, I wanted to do more then a half an hour on the elliptical but my shins are still bothering me so getting new shoes are a high priority this weekend. I will also be on the lookout for a new cocktail dress for the cruise.

I was going to go tonight after my nap but since I went to the gym didn't have time to go shopping. Tomorrow I need to color my hair, I have to have time for the excess color to wash out, LOL. Plus, it's my neighbor Shannon's birthday so I want to glam up and the grey hair brings down the sexy factor!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

9 Mannions Speak :

sparkle said...

Good for you! Glad you were able to work out and watch the office! Though Grey's is fabulous!!! Don't forget to color, you must not have gray to party!! Wish I could be there to go cocktail dress shopping! (In a pinch, wear the asymetrical black lace trimmed, one shoulder hot dress!!!!)

Melissa said...

Yay! for you getting to the gym.

Since the weather turned off chilly again, all I've been wanting to do is nap. And still fall in bed asleep at night, and can't get up in the morning.

Sorry you are having insomnia. I used to have it really bad but I mostly trained myself out of it, thank goodness.

Have fun shopping (although I think you already have plenty of dresses that would look great for formal night) and the rest of the getting ready for the cruise.

Bo said...

Kudos for going to the gym,although I am shuddering for you and Nancy,doing half hours on the elliptical.I swear it's like a medieval torture device. *G*

LOL @ Confucius!

Leiha said...

I just finished coloring, if I didn't do it first thing I wouldn't have done it at all. I forgot about that dress! Good call Linda. I think I'll bring that instead of shopping for a new one and save my money for drinks on the cruise.

Luckily my sleep has been better. It comes and goes and I don't have it as bad as some of my friends. It's just new to me and I'm not enjoying it.

I like it to be chilly when I sleep because I like to use blankets. I just want it to be warm during the day, LOL.

Well no gym for me today, it's party time, LOL. Surprisingly, the elliptical didn't kill me yesterday, then again, it could be because I was walking slower then a 2 year old who just learned to walk, LOL. I did work up a sweat so I guess it counts *G*.

Rosie said...

I love the Leiha says. That's so true!!

I don't watch the Office, but wanted to catch the finale. Does that make sense? Anyhow, I never made it and if it wasn't that good, I'm glad I missed it.

That's great that you bucked up and went to the gym. Good for you!!

Have fun shopping for the shoes and especially the dress!

Leiha said...

Did I mis-type? The finale of The Office was awesome and hilarious. I know what you mean, I like to catch finales even if I never watched the show but I think you should watch the office, LOL.

L said...

That's awesome, Leiha! You're an inspiration to us all *sniff sniff*

LOVED The Office! What a great ending, eh? We were laughing our asses off at Michael's interview. Can't wait to see what happens next season with Jan.

XOXOXO

Leiha said...

I was almost hoping that they wouldn't show the interview I knew it was going to be painful to watch, LOL. Loved loved loved the ending. The have the ending on nbc.com so I re-watched it. Pam's acting was awesome! Who knew Jan was so crazy? An what about Ryan? That ws a great twist!

Nes said...

Ok, so you said you went to the gym, but where's the proof?!? LOL. Just kidding.

Good for you chick! I'm proud of ya!

OMG, I haven't been to the hairdresser since March, before I went to the States. The greys are just awful and I need to have it colored too. Tuesday I've got an appointment thank god!