Here I was...

Prepared to do a whole long post with lots and lots of details about our evening with Nally but we just got a phone call and the shuttle is leaving an hour earlier then we were told! This means no long blog with details. You get a quickie with pics.

I was starving at the airport so grabbed a meal at Popeyes in honor of Nes. I was running late but you know a girl has priorities. I haven't eatent here in awhile. The fries are freaking fantastic and the chicken was spicey, yum!Well, Su just gave me work to do so now you only get pics. I'll be back when I can to talk about dinner with Nally and Su!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

6 Mannions Speak :

NancyB said...

Sure... Start out your trip torturing us with the fried chicken and shrimp! Being the great nurse I am we had leftovers last night (but you know at Lindas the leftovers are like a gourmet meal) LInda just taught me how to make a latte with her machine - but GASP were out of milk!
I hope you two got to the shuttle on time - and you are both laying by the pool dirinking some strawberry coladas as I type this. Get some rays for me- it is a little cloudy here.

Bo said...

Mmmm...Popeye's chicken! I haven't had any in like 2.5 years,since we went to Michigan-we stopped at one in Wyoming on the way.I swear it makes KFC seem like dog food or something.

I am sure the three of you had a great time!

Anonymous said...

Well ladies, the company was wonderful but way to short. I enjoyed myself tremendously but was left with a quite nagging need to do Su's toes. I hope you enjoyed the food and the company and that you will consider returning for a longer stay. Have fun for me as well on the cruise. Loved seeing you both!

Chez said...

Mmmmm fried chicken and chippies YUM! Shrimp not so much, but then I have admitted to not being a huge seafood fan.

Have a lovely, wonderful, scrumptious, delicious, lazy, exciting, sober, tipsy, busy, relaxing and well tanned trip hon.

Anonymous said...

Ask Su whether she's staying with me at RWA or not...I thought she was...;-(

Gennita

Nes said...

POPEYE'S!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!