The cruise is booked!

I know, that's wicked fast, LOL. Su is a cruise professional so I just put myself in her hands. She found a cheap cruise for us out of Miami at the end of May. Of course, anyone who would like to join us is welcome. We're leaving the 28th and coming back on the 1st. We stop in Key West and Cozumel, Mexico. Here is a pic of our room. It's so much nicer then I expected. I pretty much was picturing metal bunkbeds, LOL. Makes me even more excited abut the trip even though I have 2 weeks to get into bikini shape. Which means I better cut back on te guac and sour cream. Tonight my burrito was a black bean one with cheese and salsa verde, LOL.

Of course, that all went out the door when my neighbors showed up. They brought cheeze and crackers and of course we had to have drinks and then I pulled out the chocolate, LOL. We had a great time catching up and gossiping but I did miss tonight's episode of Lost. Good thing it repeats online or I would have had to kick them out. Franklin noticed how clean my place was, of course he was looking past the basket of clothes that needed to be folded (I was going to fold during Lost) and I told him to not look at the floor but I'm so happy I cleaned the kitchen today, LOL. I did buy the batteries for my swiffer so I'm one step closer.
Maybe one day I'll let my guests look at the floor but not tonight!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

9 Mannions Speak :

Nes said...

Wow!! That was fast chick! I can't believe it's in two weeks already! I'm so jealous.. *sniff* Remember when we were talking about it last year? Actually looking online to see how much it would cost for me from over here... *sniff*

I'm so happy for you and Su! You two are gonna have a super duper great time! I can't even wait for you guys. LOL.

Glad you had a great time with your neighbors and so happy to hear you got those batteries finally for your swiffer. LOL.

I didn't know you could watch those series on the net too.... *scratches head*

MWAH chickiedee!

Melissa said...

No kidding that was fast. I thought you were going in July.
Do you know what ship youre going on?

Nevermind, I looked it up.
I haven't been on that one, but I'm sure it's as nice as the two I have been on.
I love Carnival, everyone is so great, I know you're going to have a wonderful time.
(If you don't get drunk and fall over the side)

I don't worry too much, with all the unlimited amounts of free food they have, maybe you'll keep the alcohol soaked up.

We are *thisclose* to booking our cruise over Thanksgiving week. Leaving the day after my 40TH birthday, haha, Surprise that!
I know you don't go home for T'giving, you should think about going with us, too.
Anyone that would rather be floating in the Caribbean instead of stuck in the kitchen cooking should come go with us.

I'm also already deciding to book another one for February again. A 3 day, like yours, but going to the Bahamas again. I really enjoyed getting away like that in the middle of winter.

NancyB said...

I am so jealous I am turning green (good thing I look good in green!) - Not only do I miss hangin with my girlfriends, but I will miss hanging out with them by the pool, in the sun, on a cruise ship while eating and drinking all day. Sigh...

Bo said...

I will have to once again live vicariously,through pics of your awesome cruise.I'm sure you will take a few,LOL.Hubby and I almost went on a cruise like 6 years ago,we got it for like half off,of course it was a scam b/c they kept saying the dates weren't available everytime we picked one.Bastards.

Between you,Su,and Linda,it is the month for RBLs to go cruising,too bad we don't have our own cruise line,LOL.With hot waiters.And the Bally's sterling brunch.And maybe a good pizza place and chinese for variety.And a cargo hold full of booze.And a romance library on board.I'll stop,but what a great thing that would be,eh? *G*

Let me know how that Swiffer works when you get around to it,LOL.Really,though,I've been thinking about getting one,b/c the plain one I have is just too much work *G*

Anonymous said...

Way to go Leiha and Su! Why wait when you know what you want.

I'll be waiting for the full write-up with pics. I can't go on cruises becauseI get motion sickness, but I can enjoy through you :)

I haven't seen LOST yet either. I'm down 3 episodes now. I was going to watch them last night but when I sat down in front of the TV it was on the Sci-Fi channel and Ghost Hunters was on. I love that show! I get sucked in every time. Last night they investigated the Winchester Mansion and The Queen Mary in California. It was really cool because I've been on the Queen Mary.

Anonymous said...

Wow, things move fast in your world, chick!

Wish I could join you all, but I too will live vicariously thru your adventures and will love to see the pix!

Finished Jacob and I enjoyed it, but did not LOVE it. What did you think? Gideon will be coming out soon. Next up: the first of the Keri Arthur Riley series.

xoxo

Brenda said...

Y'all are gonna have so much fun!!
It's wonderfully hedonistic and decadent. Right up your alley. LOL.
singing: Food Glorius Food!!!
Wish I could go with you. I'm looking forward to THAT blog & pics.

L said...

How fun! I've never been on a cruise or to Mexico, but they're on my list of things to do in the next lifetime or two. I hope you two have a great time!

I didn't watch Lost all last season, but I've been watching it again lately. Can't wait to see what happens next!

XOXOXO

Leiha said...

LOL, Su was on it, that's for sure! I was thinking June or July and then Su was like what about the end of May? Of course, I was all over it!

I also bought extra batteries *wink wink*.

There are a bunch of shows online, that's how Sarah is so up to date on American shows.

Girl, I can't swim so I'll be hugging the ship side of everything. No hanging over the rails for me, LOL. That's awesome you're going on a cruise right around your birthday. Maybe this will keep them from throwing you a party. Thank you for the invite, I think I'l be spending that time recovering from my Australia trip. I'll be eating ramen for thanksgiving, LOL, as if!

Nancy, who says you can't come? Live dangerously!

Bo, I always get nervous when things are too good to be true. Hopefully you and hubby will be able to take a cruise together someday (after the baby is born so you can drink, LOL).

I like your idea for the cruise but we need Korean too, forget chinese, LOL. I'll give you the lowdown on the swiffer.... eventually *G*.

Sara, I'm going to buy dramamine because on the day cruise I took a long time ago I was a bit tired of all of the motion of the ocean by the time we landed so I'm going to do preventative measures, LOL. I've seen the story on the Winchester Mansion. Cuckoo, LOL.

I agree with you on Jacob. Thought it was good but it didn't create the feeling that the Ward books did when I read them but I'm still curious about Gideon so will prolly read it. Ward has gotten better with each book and Jacob was her first, that I know of. So we'll see.

I will definitely have to do before and after pics because I will be rolling off, you know I'll be eating up a storm, it's included in the cruise and you know how I love me the food! Hedonism? Decadence? Count me in, LOL!

Libby, I've only ever done a day cruise and the only Mexico I've seen is Tijuana so this will all be new to me too. Of course, I will have opinions on everything, LOL.

Lost has been great lately. I can't wait to watch last night's. I heard it was awesome! Are your finals done? If not, good luck!