I'm so lonely:(

I swear, it's amazing how used to having on of your closest friends near. It was a quickie 4 day trip but as soon as I dropped Lina off at the airport I was ready to pick her back up again, too bad her other friends already had plans for her tonight, LOL.

Lina wanted to come to town to relax, you know if you need relaxation I am your girl. I like to bring people down to my level, LOL. So while we did run around a couple of nights yesterday and today was all about chilling. It's nice to go if you want to go but to not feel the pressure to. We laid around in our pjs until the last possible moment. I went to bed at 12:30am last night and was woken up at 4:30am because my neighbors decided to have an after party at their apartment. They are in the apt above me and the clatter above my head wasn't too bad because it was more in the living room so I could block it out but then they decided to go outside to smoke which would be outside my window. I was debating whether I was going to be THAT neighbor. But I figured, at 4:30am I am, LOL. I just went outside and asked them to keep it down. I think I really surprised them but then again they were drunk. They said they would and one of the girls was like, hey beautiful. I wasn't in the mood to be flattered or flirted with, I just shut the door on her, LOL. THey weren't exactly quiet after that but they were more aware of the noise and I was able to get back to sleep. Would I have called the police? Probably, if it got too loud. If it was midnight I would have been cool but not at that time in the morning. If my ipod hadn't been in the car I would have blasted it this morning. Lucky for them, I'm lazy, LOL.

I don't really need to recover from my Lina visit, I didn't drink all that much, I was worried about how it would affect me since the food poisoning but it will be an adjustment. It's so nice to wake up and have someone there to chat with or not. I enjoy the comfortable silences also. I hope that you all had a great weekend. I know that I did. Now it's back to the real world for me. Yup, took a nap as soon as I got home from the airport today. I know, it's not like my life is tough, LOL. And I have wonderful friends here to keep me company!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

11 Mannions Speak :

Sarah said...

Hey chick, glad you had such a groovy time with Lina. Bet you cannot wait for the next visit! I spent my Sunday reading Jenn's book and loved it. Cannot believe I have to wait till August for the next one, thats just cruel!!!

Chez said...

Well ...yes, you do have to say goodbye sometimes, but heck now it's back to the fall back nap schedule so can't be too bad. Sounds like you both had just the weekend you needed.

Brenda said...

I'm sorry I didn't get to see Lina again. I'm hoping she can come again this summer and we can all relax by the pool. Have to figure out a way to make 'ritas poolside.

I'm glad you didn't end up having to beat up your neighbors. But really, sleep is sooooo important! Ha!
I'm looking forward to Sunday.

Leiha said...

Can you believe it ended when it did? I'm anxiousely awaiting Virtually Hers!

Yes, it is good to be able to get my naps back on track but lucky for me, my friends let me nap even when they're visiting, LOL. It was a great weekend for both of us.

I won't be surprised if you show up at my door with $100 worth of ones in your hands, LOL.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to Sunday as well as working on my tan poolside at your home with ritas in hand!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great visit with Lina. I'm jealous... in a good way LOL

Phlexie said...

I miss my Leiha very much! Those of my BT sisters who might recall what this past weekend was all about, will undoubtedly know what I mean, when I say her company was my sanctuary...

I love you chick and owe you... a BIG one!!!

Leiha said...

I would be jealous of me too Sara, so I understand.

Girl, you know I'm not a size queen, I would prefer a medium sized one, EG! I'm so happy you came down, you gave me something to look forward to.

Rosie said...

Aww, I know it sucks to say goodbye to girlfriends. I hate it! But it sounds like you two had a blast doing stuff and not doing stuff. That's the cool thing about having friends like that, comfortable silence is exactly that!

Okay, the neighbor thing is horrible. Hopefully that won't be a regular thing. I know how you love to sleep and not be disturbed. Although it would have been a hoot for you to have blasted the ipod this morning! Would have served them right. LOL.

Hugs and smooches!!

sparkle said...

Leiha, just catching up on your blog! Glad that you and Lina had a great time! Was looking at your dinner and low and behold, I thought what beautiful plates! I had totally forgotten!!

Glad you managed to nap!

Aimee Elizabeth said...

Phlexie, I most definately remember, and I LOVE YOU!!!! (((HUGS!))) I wish I could have been there too :(

I want my Sisters!!!!!!!

Leiha said...

I agree, the comfortable silences are as precious as the drinking and partying. I am happy to say my naps are back on track!

Girl, you know those plates were not being left behind when I made the move. I think they're gorgeous!

Aimee, you were missed.