My head is killing me...

Yesterday was my friend Shannon's birthday so we went out to Ten Pin Alley to celebrate with a bunch of her friends. Shannon had warned me that some of her friends were conservative to I would have to table the bath house conversation I was having with Franklin, LOL. TPA is an upscale bowling alley/bar. Upscale in that they charge you $80 per hour to bowl. No thank you! We all hung out in the lounge. Food was a priority for me. I had a dish that was lightly battered shrimp, calimari and zucchini that was quite tasty. They seasoned the batter which is good because I wasn't a big fan of the sauce. I only had one drink there because I was the designated driver.

Franklin and I had plans to go to SD's which was literally up the street from there. We didn't share those plance with S's friends but then afterward they wanted go to a different bar, one close to home but further from SD. They left for their bar but a couple of the girls who were trying to figure out where to go decided to go with us since they had never been and you know I love breaking in newbies. So off we went with S in tow, I hope her other friends had fun at the other bar, LOL.

It was still relatively early when we got there but they didn't want to sit in the front so we sat all the way in the back, ok, one table back, LOL. I love the friendliness of this place, I spend a lot of time talking to the gay men I meet there. I have numbers for a couple of them. I only had 2 drinks there and felt fine. My night started at 7pm and we left at 1:30am so 3 drinks in 6 1/2 hours is not why I feel like shit. It really is lack of water. Alcohol dehydrates and I only had 2 cups of water all night. If I was at home I would have drank over a liter of water in that time frame so I'm drinking something that is going to dehydrate me and not even drinking my normal amount of water. I have to really working on drinking enough water while I'm on the cruise or else I will only be able to drink one night because lord knows I have no interest in drinking right now. I need food so will eventually have to leave the house but it won't be for awhile. I have a snack bar that will prevent my stomach from eating itself, LOL.

BTW, the DJ has great ears! He was giving girls shit for not tipping the dancers (which we all know I'm good at if I am not too busy talking, LOL) so I turn to my table and say, I'm not tipping anyone til they're naked! He heard me! How do I know this? Because he pointed me out and announced what I said, LOL. I was impressed. He said I should tip them to get them naked but I know how it works there, they're naked by the third song, I can wait, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

6 Mannions Speak :

Leiha said...

Nevermind, decided to order delivery so I'm staying in bed all day, LOL. Just saw my neighbor, she's not looking too well herself, LOL.

Bo said...

That $80 /hr to bowl about gives me a seizure! I mean,the bowling alley by my house charges $30/hr to bowl on Fri & Sat nights after 10pm,even if you've been in your lane half the night & just want to extend,and here I thought that was bad!I cannot imagine any bowling alley worth that much,for that they ought to have a cocktail waitress & gourmet snack runner complimentary w/ each lane,LOL.

So you're feeling crappy,delivery is a good plan.You must get prepped for the cruise,staying in the cabin is not allowed! After all,how will we get our story & food pic fix if you are not doing your duty,LOL.

Bo said...

I meant to say 'SORRY you're feeling crappy',not SO,lol.

L said...

LMFAO!!! They have to get nekkid before you give them your money dammit! I can't believe he heard you. But it's good he did *EG*

Okay, and it's been a long time since I've bowled, but $80/hour? Shit! Do you get to keep the shoes?

Hope you start feeling better soon. Alcohol just hurts sometimes. I like drinking Gatorade Ice before and after so I don't get too sick. I think it actually works, too. You're so lucky to have so many delivery options. I can't wait until my kids are old enough to cook for me :)

Take care, chica! XOXOXO

Leiha said...

Yeah, gave me a heart attack too. I'm glad no one else wanted to bowl either. Plus, I was wearing my magic dress, the long black one with the colored stripes so I wouldn't have been able to bowl anyway (got lots of compliments on it). If booze was included I would think about spending that kind of money, otherwise, forget it!

Even if I feel like shit on the cruise I will suck it up. I can't let my mannions down!

Libby, one of these days you're going to have to join me in a strip club, I love to break girls in.

I'm normally not big on delivery because I'm cheap and it's mostly chinese but desperate times call for desperate measures, LOL. Thank goodness I keot the delivery menus. I have been throwing them away then was bummed when I wanted to order, live and learn, LOL.

BTW, don't get to keep the shoes but for $80 the shoe rental is free, LMAO!

Nes said...

80 bucks per hour to bowl?!? What are the pins made of? Gold? Geezus!

And why were you wearing your super duper dress to a bowling alley?!? LOLOL!

Sorry to hear you had a big hangover. But hey, that means a wonderful night!