My books are packed...

as are my bathing suits. At this rate, I will be all packed by Sunday, LOL. I had to go with the high priority items first, as you can see. I also packed plenty of undies. Now I need to work on packing the clothes to cover those undies *G*.

Good news, the watermelon I bought yesterday was a winner. Now I just need to figure out how to cut a uniform piece, it starts off thin but as I circle the watermelon it gets thicker and suddenly I have a huge piece of watermelon so tonight I just cut off a piece from the side and it was tiny! I need to find the happy medium, LOL.

My brother Adam called me yesterday. I think he's going to come visit me in July which will be fun. The problem is, figuring out where to take him. I don't think he will have any interest in going to Swinging Dick's which is where I normally bring my out of town visitors, LOL. He has expressed an interest in the coca cola tour. Am I the only one who has no interest? Guess I'll soon be learning the history of coke. Good thing I prefer coke to pepsi. I guess we'll spend the rest of the time eating and maybe going to a Braves game. Kimberly wanted to visit this summer but she wanted me to pay for the ticket. As you noticed, I'm not talking about Kim's visit this summer, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

9 Mannions Speak :

Brenda said...

Oh good. Maybe I'll get to meet Adam when he visits. No Swinging Dick's for Adam? You can take him to the Coronett Club. I think it's still open. It has something for everyone.
Tell little sister to get a second job to pay for that ticket. My mom always told me 'it builds character'. I'm still waiting for that to happen. ;o)

NancyB said...

Arent familys fun? I want to visit you but I want you to pay for it all... that is a hoot.
Your right you have the important stuff packed, undies and swimmingsuits. I am sure they will let you into the lobster dinner in your skivvies! At least if you decide to go that route you will look fabulous :) I am getting more excited every day for your trip so I cant imagine how excited you are!

Leiha said...

I'd love for you to meet Adam, he's a sweetheart and you would love him. He's not a strip club kind of guy and if he is, he's not a strip club kind of guy with his big sister, LOL. For some reason, he doesn't like to hear about my SR adventures!

Little sis has a job, she just likes big sis to pay for things, LOL.

You know how Kim is. I actually did think about it but she started telling people I was going to buy her a ticket so I put the kibosh on that. Didn't want anyone to get jealous.

If I wore my undies to dinner I wouldn't have to worry about staining my clothes as I rip into my food, LOL. I just realized this morning I have 2 days til I leave, woo hoo!

Nes said...

Hahahaha! She expects you to pay for your trip? Hey aren't I a sister too? LOL.

Girl, I'm getting excited for you! The thought of doing nothing and lounging around for 4 days sounds bliss! Mmmmmmm....

Just don't eat all too much, the ship might sink! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

I kill me..... *ducks and hides behind the desk*

Leiha said...

Ha ha, you are just too funny! Just remember who is always eating by my side, one the one side is Ghlutton and on the other, that would be YOU!

Girl, I love you but I can't afford to pay for your ticket here, LOL. I'll buy you a lapdance though *G*.

Rosie said...

Yeah, chick, I don't think Adam would appreciate Swinging Dick's. LOL. The coke thing might not be that bad. I'm a true coke over pepsi fan myself! Anyhow, it should be a great visit. And I'm LMAO at your sister's non-visit to you. LOL!!

Glad to hear you're pre-packed and that undies were one of your first priorities. LOL!! Make sure you have expanding waistlines in all of your clothes though with all of the eating you're planning on doing. *G*

Hugs and smooches!!

Bo said...

I like to cut thick slices of melon off,then cut those into a triangle,much easier to eat that way.However,I did buy a mini seedless the other day & ate the entire thing for dinner,it was SOOOO good!

I can't believe you only have two days left before your trip! Lucky,lucky girl!That was quick,it seems like just last week Su had booked it.
I'd be too excited to sleep the night before,LOL.

Melissa said...

I haven't been to the new Coke museum. They just had the grand opening yesterday, so I won't be going anytime soon.

It's across from the new Georgia Aquarium (which I also haven't made it to yet), if he likes that kind of thing.

A Braves game would be fun.
Or Six Flags, if you/he cares for amusment parks. They have some great roller coasters.
And Stone Mountain is cool, with lots of things to do. Bring a picnic dinner and stay for the lasershow. Stake your spot out early, though.

Glad you found you a good watermelon. Can't help you with the slicing, we slice it longways, into boats, or something.

Yah, you don't need undies on a cruise. Throw those out and lighten your load, lol.

Leiha said...

I definitely need clothes with expanding waistlines and expanding asslines, LOL.

Bo, those little watermelons intrigue me and I remember eating them when I was in Korea but I would go through them in a sitting, LOL. I guess when you book a trip last minute it comes up fast *G*.

I didn't know they re-did the coke museum, good to know. Hopefully the hoopla dies down before my bro comes here. I have no interest in the aquarium, not really my thing, not unless they were serving up seafood LOL.

I did mention 6 flags, it's been ages since I've been to an amusement park. I wonder if my tummy can handle it.

I don't need undies on the cruise? Why Missi, you hussy, LOL!