It took awhile...

But I think I'm ready, well almost ready. It took me all day to get motivated enough to head to Target to get the last few things I needed. I decided I had to have a floppy hat. If I'm going to spend a large chunk of my day out doors then I need to protect my precious asset, of course I'm talking about my face! I also bought some spf 50 sunblock for my face and tanning oil for my body, LOL. I need color! It's thinning *G*. My sunbloch had one of those instant coupons on it for $2 off and the chick was like this is for a different product so I had to read the coupon to her and read the product and point out they were the same thing. Well, at least she noticed the coupon. Sometimes I get home and find they didn't use it which is irritating.

A couple of hours after I got home I finally got around to painting my nails. Sure I should have packed first but I felt like doing my nails, LOL. I normally do this earlier but I actually painted my finger nails too because I broke some and so I cut the rest short so I had to wait to do the mani cause you know they always chip. With OPI I can usually get it to last a week so wish me luck. I have to paint my nails when they're short or else my hands look like a little kids. Not the look I'm going for, LOL.

Once my nails dried I finally got around to packing, shorts, jeans, belts, dresses, sexy tops and tanks. I am a girl prepared and there is still room in my suitcase so if I can think of anything else to throw in I will.

Now to truly get into the proper mindset of the cruise I'm going to go lay down and watch Captain Ron a movie Su loves. I am not sure how I'm going to feel about it but I'll give it a shot.

Tomorrow night I'll be out with Nally and Su in Miami! Nally lives in the area so she's going to pick us up from our less then glamorous hotel and we're going to go eat, imagine that. The name of the restaurant is Mojitos. I wonder what we'll order to drink, LOL. I will check in as often as I can, probably more in the mornings then the evenings but I promise to take lots of pics and share what stories I can. My camera batteries are charging even as I type. That reminds me, time to update my ipod.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

3 Mannions Speak :

Bo said...

Have fun,you lucky girl!
Give Nally a big hug from me,I loved meeting her at the sleepover,she is just too funny & great to hang with.

My nails started chipping yesterday,even with two coats plus topcoat.That's what I get for using cheap polish.I have a few shades of OPI in my kit that I love.I've got an orange or two that matches my Camaro,also.*G*

I so agree with you on the coupons.
I esp. hate when the cashier thinks it's not valid just b/c you picked up something that's a bonus size,but the same price.I always say 'Look,that's why it says 20% more,FREE!,okay?' *G*

I've seen Capt Ron a couple times,but can't remember much of it.Kurt Russell is easy to look at.Have you ever watched Overboard,with him & Goldie Hawn? Too funny.

Nes said...

Yummy mojitos!! Too bad there's so much sugar in that thing or I'd be constantly drinking it.

You guys are going to have so much fun!!! I'm a bit jealous here.. a bit?! I'm terribly jealous. LOL.

Bo, I loved that movie, Overboard. LOL.

Okay chick, you have a great time now you hear? Don't panic when the boat sinks, they have floatation devices. Sharks will only get you when they smell blood (I hope you're not having your period. LOL) and well, a sign for help in the water is waving your hands like crazy. LOLOL.

Seriously have a wonderful time. Enjoy the sun, the great food and Su's company. Have fun and see you Friday!!

Love you!!

MWAH!

Leiha said...

Nally is awesome. Su and I met her in NOLA. So this will be a reunion.

Bubbled fingernails dont' have a long shelf life, LOL. I did 2 coats and a top coat too so we'll see.

Watched Cap Ron last night, I cant believe Su made me watch that movie, LOL. I can't believe I watched the whole thing! I loved Overbaord with Goldie. That movie was funny.

I'm not a big fan of fresh mint but a mojito done right is awesome! Last year at RWA we were drinking strawberry ones that were tasty!

Girl, if the boat sinks my belly will be a flotation device! No period for me, thank goodness!

Love you too! Mwah!