The finishing touches...

Have I mentioned the fact that I'm a procrastinator? I may have mentioned it a time or two. I looked at Lina's flight info last night and realized that she was coming in sooner then I thought so instead of having all day to do things I really only have half the day so I should have done some cleaning last night, of course, that is not what happened, LOL. I just finished cleaning my bathroom, including the tub (pats myself on the back) and after I shower I'll throw the laundry in the wash and head to Target, I need to pick up a mop so I can actually mop my floors. I know, I haven't mopped since I moved in but my floors are dark so I prefer to live in blessed ignorance. But cleaning up with a sponge is no longer an option, it's time. I also need to buy more toilet paper since I went through my last package much quicker then planned, LOL. I'm debating whether to stop at the grocery store or just wait til Lina gets here. I'll prolly wait because you know what a procrastinator I am *G*. I did clean out my fridge yesterday. Threw away a lot of things that went bad in it while I was recuperating. Then washed everything down. Here is a basic rundown of what's in my fridge, 7-up (bought fo rmy upset stomach that I never drank), water, chocolate, pineapple juice (bought as a mixer I never used), Chambord (to make flirtinis, too bad I can't get the top off of it), cheese (parmesan and blue) and jellies and jams. I wonder what Lina can mix up with those ingredients, LOL.

On my way home I will run my car through a car wash, I don't want to embarrass Lina when I pick her up, LOL. I also need to put gas in my car since I'm almost running on empty. So much to do and I move so slowly! It's a good thing Lina wants a relaxing weekend after all of her running around lately, I can so do relaxing. I promised her a day of laying in bed reading side by side, since now she has her own night stand she can have her grey goose martini sitting next to her so she doesn't have to interupt my reading by having me hand her her drink, LOL. I don't know why I cleaned the shower, I don't know if we'll shower this weekend, wait, it's Lina visiting me, not Su, we'll shower, LOL!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

7 Mannions Speak :

Rosie said...

Wow, you really got busy, chick. I'm impressed!! I'm also very jealous that you get Lina for the weekend! And a day in bed reading!! How much better could it get? I can't think of anything to make with the fixins in your fridge, except if Lina can get the top off the Chambourd. Then you can just get drunk on flirtinis. I still have yet to make one of those. Of course, I've never bought the Chambourd. LOL. Maybe I'll have my own sympathy sleepover all by myself and make GG martinis and read. *G*

Have fun with Lina!!

Hugs and smooches!

Nes said...

Give that chick a big hug for me will ya? And damn, you really got busy there, huh?

So when I come over and visit, will you do the same thing too? *grins*

Have fun the two of you!! MWAH!

Brenda said...

I won't be able to get over and see Lina this weekend. Tell her I'm bummed. I wanted to go play with y'all.
You procrastinate in house cleaning like I do. Good job breaking it down into small battles. Ha!

Aimee Elizabeth said...

There is nothing in this whole world that sounds better than curling up to you in bed and just reading all day! Seriously. That sounds like heaven!

I know it sucks to feel overwhelmed with "have to get done's" but I love the kind of tired I am after a productive day.

Unfortunately I'm overloading on productive days LOL

Give My-Lina a big sloppy kiss for me & tell her I love her :)

and MWAH to you too!

Sarah said...

You little cleaning fiend! You've inspired me, I am off to vacume!

Leiha said...

LOL, Lina knows me well so we went to the grocery store first. At least I had stocked up on the booze! You should stay in bed drinking and reading, you'll be here in spirit!

Girl, when I come visit, you're supposed to be the one to clean!

BAM, that's a bummer you can't make it out this weekend but I'll be seeing you next weekend so we can feast!

Girl, you need a week in bed reading! Get some rest!

Wow, I inspired someone to clean? Hope your parent teacher conferences went well.

Su-hura (Toast on the Side) said...

Bi-atch!! :)

I've been known to bathe on occasion!! Just because I like to limit my grooming to once a month doesn’t mean I’m dirty. Besides, the flies don’t come around much in the winter and spring!