If you haven't watched the shows...

then don't read. I have to give my thoughts on the finales I watched tonight. Franklin came over to watch Dancing with the Stars with me. I have to say, it was a let down after last week's fan freaking tastic semis but I guess its hard to live up to that. I totally think they rate Leila's dances too high, they always have. Her dances BORE me and her freestyle was awful. I was also disappointed in Apolo's freestyle. I can't believe he got a perfect score. I'm sorry but the breakdancing doesn't do it for me and why are they saying it hasn't been done? That's exactly what Mario did for his freestyle last season. Now let's get to my fave Joey. I have to agree his cha cha wasn't very cha cha like, Franklin and I want to know why his partner who should know better didn't choreagraph it better but his freestyle was amazing! I know Len was bummed he gave Apolo a 10 after seeing Joey's dance which was far superior in my totally unbiased opinion. I know I am right because Franklin was rooting for Apolo and he agreed. I usually only vote online but I could only vote once there so I tried to call in and the phone was busy everytime I called. I hope that means it was because everyone in the country was voting for Joey, LOL. They have another dance tomorrow so if Joey gets 30 there and Apolo doesn't Joey can move into the #1 position. Keep your fingers crossed!

And now Heroes. I have to say, I felt the pace of the show was a little slow. It was trying to get everyone lined up to where they needed to be but I must admit, the ending was totally satisfying. How unusual. It almost felt like a series finale instead of a season finale. Last year Grey's Anatomy was my go to show, this year it was Heroes. I thoroughly enjoyed each and every episode and I can't wait to see what happens next season.

Tomorrow I'm getting my eyebrows done. It's all about getting ready for my trip. I think I need to pull out my suitcase and start figuring out what I'm going to wear. I was going to bring a small suitcase but decided why? I need options, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

7 Mannions Speak :

sparkle said...

Much as I love Apolo and Julianne, I voted for Joey & Kym! I thought both did well, but Joey won my vote with the fantastic freestyle and I thought his cha cha was not as bad as the judges! A & J were consistantly good, but break dancing gets tired so fast! I was not a fan of either of Laila's dances!

Can't wait for tomorrow!

Sorry Leiha, don't watch Heroes!!!

L said...

I think I'm the only one in North America who doesn't watch DWTS or Heroes! But after a disappointing season of Grey's I'm starting to reconsider my TV schedule. Heroes seems like it's definitely up my alley, so maybe I'll try to catch the reruns when they come on so I can get caught up. I love the premise of it.

Good luck with the brows and the packing!

XOXOXO

Leiha said...

The thing about breakdancing is while they're in sinc during their dance they aren't together. I felt the same way with Mario's dance last year. I'm glad that you voted for Joey. I think it's going to be a tight tight race with the winner not decided til tonight since they have one more dance, a nail biter to be sure!

Grey's was a total disappointment this year. I used to not be able to miss a show and I'm still 2 weeks behind right now. No longer must see tv. Heroes is fun entertainment, definitely brain candy. It's definitely more enjoyable to watch from the beginning. They have all of the eps on nbc.com. If you can tear yourself away from gardening *G* you should try it out.

Gennita said...

I hated Grey's Anatomy this year. Hate. Hate!

Rosie said...

Joey won my vote as well. I just love him and really hope he wins.

Didn't watch Heroes yet (DiVo'd it because I hate commercials) so I'll watch it tonight. I also want to catch a bit of American Idol tonight since it's down to the final two. Don't forget tomorrow is the Lost 2-hour finale too. Woot!

Have fun deciding on what to take on the trip. And remember, you can never have too many clothes. *G*

Hugs and smooches!

Nes said...

Okay, I won't read it. LOL. But I did read the last part of you having your brows done. LOL.

So when is the big cruise eggsackly? Next week?

Leiha said...

Hate is a strong word Jenna, LOL. But it definitely wasn't must see TV that's for sure!

I really need to start packing! I can't wait for the Lost finale! I think that's my last finale of the season. Good thing I have some Nip/Tuck DVDs to watch.

I leave on Sunday chick! We'll have to catch up before then.