I'm alive, LOL.

Just got a worried em from BAM since I didn't blog last night. All is well, I was tired last night and meant to blog first thing this morning but got caught up working on projects. Sorry.

The night before last I just could not get to sleep and it wasn't because someone was snoring in my bed! I think it was close to 4am when I finally passed out in exhaustion. Needless to say, I didn't wake up til 10am but I was still way behind on my sleep. Ever since I've moved to Atlanta I have had more insomnia then my entire life. Sure you could say it's because I haven't been going to the gym but that's not it, I didn't go to the gym in OR and had no problem sleeping. I think it's a combo of not having a set schedule (I used to get up with Jordan in OR) and my job. My work in LA very rarely affected me at the end of the work day. Unless I had a big event I basically left my job at the door but now I'm always trying to think of things and work on projects and it's hard to turn off my brain, even if I am exhausted. Then I didn't take a nap yesterday because I had early dinner plans, right in the middle of my normal nap time and it was such a good tv night I had no time to get a nap in before America's Next Top Model even though I desperately wanted one. On a good note, that meant as soon as I closed my eyes I went to sleep, hooray!

Let's talk ANTM. Even though I didn't like Renee, she rocked the Cover Model shoot AND commercial. They always say it's about that event, but it's so not. She did better then both the girls and got sent home yet if someone else takes one bad pic even though they took great pics all season long they sometimes get sent home. I hate when there is no consistency in judging and yes Jaslene takes fierce pics but she can't speak worth a damn. Her commercial looked like she was yelling at the cam her mouth was so big. I wanted Natasha to win but she was the lesser of 3 evils. Really no one to root for this season.

Lost was also great last night. I can't wait for the season finale. I'm so glad all of the finales will be over while I am on my trip. The Office finale is tonight and Grey's I'll be watching the Office and Scrubs and catching up on Grey's tomorrow. So much good tv!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

5 Mannions Speak :

Bo said...

You must get your nap schedule back on track.You will lose your title of Nap Queen if you don't,EG!
I took a 2.5 hour nbap yesterday,it was so nice.

I haven't watched ANTM this season.I did catch most of the marathon of past seasons they had recently,that was entertaining.Janice Dickinson was bitchy but funny.The one that really makes me laugh is Miss J.Alexander,though,he is so funny.

Brenda said...

No wonder you faded last night! You know how I am about my sleep, so I am feeling very sorry for you.
Glad to hear you got a little bit more. I hope you got to nap and catch up the rest of the way today.

Maybe Nes lucked out & JK didn't snore anymore. ;o)

Anonymous said...

You may have to get back in the exercise groove after all - joe is setting up a webcam and you can take kickboxing by correspondence. He has this cool software where you can see him and he you if you have a web cam. You can also IM during class if you have questions. There will be saved classes so you can train any time of day even if you don't feel like joining us at 10 at night your time. Better pencil off Saturdays at 1 and Sundays at 2 though! Or you know what...you could always join me at 6 am pST/9 am ET if you want!

Anonymous said...

Ooh sleeping problems are BAD!!!

I still say get some white noise. You can train yourself to hear that noise and all but pass out! I use it, and let me tell ya, I don't have problems sleeping unless I'm without the noise.

Leiha said...

I took wonderful hourlong nap today and I loved it! A 2.5 hour nap is a rarity for me but you little mama are sleeping for two! Good for you!

I miss Janice, Twiggy is too nice. I love Nigel, he's hot!

You know how I am about my sleep, I felt sorry for me too, LOL.

OMG really! That would be awesome, I miss Joe so much! I do have a webcam but is he going to be able to see enough detail? I need to see if I can hook my puter up to my tv if joe is going to be on cam so I can see him in all his glory. I may have to get a bigger tv, LOL. I hope those are beginner classes, I'm so out of shape! Guess I better buy a jump rope. Won't be the same as being there and kicking Joe in person but I'll take it!

I don't want to get hooked on white noise, then I won't be able to sleep when I travel, LOL.